Motherwell FC Summer Transfer Thread

I have a feeling Faddy will stay, the schedule in the lower english leagues is probably too punishing for most to risk taking a punt. He's such a skillful player I'm surprised there's not been much interest from anywhere. Perhaps he should look to drop back a bit or come off the wing then he might get a shot somewhere else.

If Faddy does sign, it may be more worthwhile playing him further up the field given the lack of options.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fraser Kerr's signed a two year deal according to Scott Burns on twitter. Gunnar Nielsen signing some point this week as well.

Did I miss something with Fraser Kerr? He hardly got a game last year and he wasn't up to much when he did play. Obviously he'd be coming in as Hateley's leaving but it's going to be a bit of a backwards step if we're going to go with a guy who never never challenged Hateley for his starting spot last season.

I'm really not sure how we would set up this season with the current sqaud, but I'm really struggling to see a 442 with this one. Might we be changing formation for the next season?

Hearing strong rumours tonight that Hately is signing for Sevco next week.

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if he did.

He will pick up a few quid for 2 seasons, then vanish. Great career advice from his baldy long haired beetlejuice suit wearing p***k of a dad there.

He will pick up a few quid for 2 seasons, then vanish. Great career advice from his baldy long haired beetlejuice suit wearing p***k of a dad there.

As far as I'm concerned the sun has shone out of McFadden's arse since his debut, I don't want to see it clouding over. There's a storm brewing, either sign a contract of leave James.

As far as I'm concerned the sun has shone out of McFadden's arse since his debut, I don't want to see it clouding over. There's a storm brewing, either sign a contract of leave James.

Seconded. Although I'll still forgive him if he fannies about all summer 'weighing up his options' before signing for another year or two on the eve of the new season.

Kerr while inconsistent definatly has potential. Quite pleased we're keeping him on

Pretty much. He's twenty years old, an absolute unit of a boy, and last year was the first time he'd come close to regular football. A full pre-season with us and another season of games under his belt, he could end up being a very decent bit of business.

Or not, and if not, its a two year deal and we'll have lost nothing out of it.

Guy at work told me McFadden was on the brink of signing a two year contract today. Tends to talk out his arse right enough and he reads the Sun.....

Sounds like a load of shite to me.

3p76v1.jpg

Archived