Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

What a weird thread. It's kind of like a bunch of tramps humming of piss slagging off George Clooney. Celtic league titles 44, 2nd best in Scotland 4. Bizarre.

^^^

Snotters and tears type post IMO.

I would have imagined the biggest laugh of the season was Ross County and ICT beating the majority of the field to 4th and 5th spots. Two wee Highland teams from the far North beating the likes of Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and I can see them doing it again .... :)

Indeed Sir! Indeed.

I would have imagined the biggest laugh of the season was Ross County and ICT beating the majority of the field to 4th and 5th spots. Two wee Highland teams from the far North beating the likes of Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and I can see them doing it again .... :)

Yip , I'm still laughing . DIDDIES.

Greuther Furth are awful. First side in Bundesliga history to not win a home game all season, they then get relegated and lose what good players they had - then batter a relatively strong Celtic team.

It's just pre season, but surely some questions have to be asked of the Celtic players and their attitudes.

Greuther Furth are awful. First side in Bundesliga history to not win a home game all season, they then get relegated and lose what good players they had - then batter a relatively strong Celtic team.

It's just pre season, but surely some questions have to be asked of the Celtic players and their attitudes.

Can you imagine the score if they played Killie. ;)

I haven't watched the game yet, got it on sky+.

Probably nowhere near as embarrassing as 6-2 tbh.

It's bad enough Celtic embarrassing Scotland off the park, now they're doing it on it as well.

Poor effort Barry.

Considering the high praise our young squad received following our European and domestic achievements. Think you might need some new fishing tackle.

Pre season Friendlies mean nothing at all. We lost 4-0 to Ayr utd last pre season and went on to have a great season. Also Beat Everton 1-0 (or was it 1-1) it means absolutlely nothing.

Pre season Friendlies mean nothing at all. We lost 4-0 to Ayr utd last pre season and went on to have a great season. Also Beat Everton 1-0 (or was it 1-1) it means absolutlely nothing.

It would be nice to know that the players at your club would be eager to win every game, not just on the biggest occasions.

It's not all about fitness levels. It should be an opportunity to evaluate players attitudes. The Celtic players have clearly used this trip as a jolly and have shown their lack of professionalism IMO. No way should the Celtic team out last be getting pumped by Furth.

It's not all about fitness levels. It should be an opportunity to evaluate players attitudes. The Celtic players have clearly used this trip as a jolly and have shown their lack of professionalism IMO. No way should the Celtic team out last be getting pumped by Furth.

I reckon it's two-for-one on steins of strong German beer out there.

Wait, that would suggest that you're not out there?

A Celtic fan who's not claiming to be at an away game, particularly one that's abroad?! Something fishy going on...

Nah, I'm not out there. I looked at our preseason schedule and opponents and couldn't give a frankfurter.