Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

:lol: It's just a real shame that you's struggle to keep hold of your want away stars,even when you're in the Champions League.....So it must be a right shite old club to play for indeed  :1eye

Real struggle? 2 players may be sold for millions of pounds but yet we are struggling to hold on to our stars, our whole squad are full of stars ;) id rather sell than get liquidated like some clubs (haha) yes it's a grand old team all right, best and most successful in Scotland ;)

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

:lol: It's just a real shame that you's struggle to keep hold of your want away stars,even when you're in the Champions League.....So it must be a right shite old club to play for indeed  :1eye

How many of your "stars" did youz keep a hold of during the liquidation period lol no loyalty to the new club was the cry from naismith and co if I remember haha they don't do walking away indeed

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

Real struggle? 2 players may be sold for millions of pounds but yet we are struggling to hold on to our stars, our whole squad are full of stars ;) id rather sell than get liquidated like some clubs (haha) yes it's a grand old team all right, best and most successful in Scotland ;)

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

Wamyama's thinking about a move to a middle EPL club who are not in Europe,so it must be really shit at sellik if the good ones are considering a way out.As for the rest of your mob they are just stars in your eyes :1eye

Yeah it is An old club indeed, 125 years old in fact, how old is your club lol?

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

141 and still counting ;) which makes it 16 years older than & with more titles than you :thumsup2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.

How many of your "stars" did youz keep a hold of during the liquidation period lol no loyalty to the new club was the cry from naismith and co if I remember haha they don't do walking away indeed

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

Well at least we got rid of the shite - that's what usually happens when you have a clear out and will be a better team for it.

Wamyama's thinking about a move to a middle EPL club who are not in Europe,so it must be really shit at sellik if the good ones are considering a way out.As for the rest of your mob they are just stars in your eyes :1eye

141 and still counting ;) which makes it 16 years older than & with more titles than you :thumsup2

Why bother ? a thread about celtic and he can think about is rangers.

Wamyama's thinking about a move to a middle EPL club who are not in Europe,so it must be really shit at sellik if the good ones are considering a way out.As for the rest of your mob they are just stars in your eyes  :1eye

1 and 1/2 years and still counting  ;) which makes it 124years newer than & with much less titles than you  :thumsup2

Fixed that for you

Well at least we got rid of the shite - that's what usually happens when you have a clear out and will be a better team for it.

Is that the best answer you can come up with hahaha youz were begging them to swap over to the new club but think it was them that seen sense, haha better team for it you really can't make this stuff up

I love it when you mention liquidation or new club to them from govan and they hit you with some link to some website that argues in they're favour haha Do youz carry a list of websites addresses in your pocket incase you get into a discussion about this in the pub lol

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

Edited by agentwhytehailhail

Post of the last 200 years since you stole half our team in the 1880's, a crime of treachery which put us out of business for a while. You are as bad as sevco but remain unpunished. :lol: We should reopen and investigation about that "if you know your history".

Blah blah blah we were first to wear the green zzzzzzzz........

Pretty sad thats yout only boast over Celtic, you've won next to f**k all :lol:

You can only say that because you live vicariously, basking in the glories of a football teams success solely attained through rampant sectarianism.

Thats pretty sad :(

You do seem a complete throbber, but you've made a good point here. The "first tae wear the green" shite from Hibs fans is fucking pathetic and makes me want to headbutt a tree repeatedly.

Edited by Big Rob

You do seem a complete throbber, but you've made a good point here. The "first tae wear the green" shite from Hibs fans is fucking pathetic and makes me want to headbutt a tree repeatedly.

I don't think it's pathetic at all. I am really jealous of sevco because they have an owner called Green. Green is a wonderful color distributed widely throughout nature. Unlike maroon - bleh. :lol: