Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Aye times are tuff for us buying and selling players for millions and champions league to look forward too hahaha

rangers R.I.P 1872-2012

:lol: It's just a real shame that you's struggle to keep hold of your want away stars,even when you're in the Champions League.....So it must be a right shite old club to play for indeed :1eye

Next you'll be saying Celtic will struggle and not survive without the old rangers HAHAHAHA

It's not the lack of rangers which will threaten your survival. It's the possibility that the new SPFL might implement transfer regulations which will prevent you plundering our teams for players and paying sweeties for them.

It's not the lack of rangers which will threaten your survival. It's the possibility that the new SPFL might implement transfer regulations which will prevent you plundering our teams for players and paying sweeties for them.

Yes. That will really threaten our survival.

Last time we "plundered teams for players" we paid Hibernian a nice fee (the record between 2 Scottish clubs) for Scott Brown. Hardly sweeties eh?

Yes. I can almost hear the Willo Floods' of the league rubbing their hands in anticipation of this new transfer regulation.

Yes. That will really threaten our survival.

Last time we "plundered teams for players" we paid Hibernian a nice fee (the record between 2 Scottish clubs) for Scott Brown. Hardly sweeties eh?

Yes. I can almost hear the Willo Floods' of the league rubbing their hands in anticipation of this new transfer regulation.

You want to sell Wanyama for £12M but keep Scott Brown. The fee you paid for him changes everything then. Glad nobody has to feel hard done by anymore. Without competition you become mediocre. We beat you the odd game and feel good, just like you beat big clubs in Europe the odd game and feel good. You are mediocre on a European scale, if we are mediocre competition in the SPL. Nobody knows who you are outside of Scotland.

You want to sell Wanyama for £12M but keep Scott Brown. The fee you paid for him changes everything then. Glad nobody has to feel hard done by anymore. Without competition you become mediocre. We beat you the odd game and feel good, just like you beat big clubs in Europe the odd game and feel good. You are mediocre on a European scale, if we are mediocre competition in the SPL. Nobody knows who you are outside of Scotland.

Whit?

Tip; Facts and figures will help your argument.

Failing that.

Stop talking shite. :)

When I talk about celtic here they think I mean the team with Paul "The Truth" Pierce and Kevin "The Big Ticket" Garnet. Can't imagine how they could be marked at a corner if they played football.

You are definitely the best of a very poor league. They show more German, French, Uruguyan, Mexican and MLS football than Scottish where I live. Find your own players, leave ours alone and we'll have some competition like back in the 50's and 60's.

Edited by Greenius

:lol: Post of the year...

Post of the last 200 years since you stole half our team in the 1880's, a crime of treachery which put us out of business for a while. You are as bad as sevco but remain unpunished. :lol: We should reopen and investigation about that "if you know your history".

Post of the last 200 years since you stole half our team in the 1880's, a crime of treachery which put us out of business for a while. You are as bad as sevco but remain unpunished. :lol: We should reopen and investigation about that "if you know your history".

Just stop.

You are coming across as very bitter here.