Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

When will the Brendan Out shouts commence? Or have they already 🤣

Watching today and about 15/20 minutes from the end there were extremely loud “Sack The Board” and “Lawwell Get Tae F*ck” chants coming across loud and clear.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Watching today and about 15/20 minutes from the end there were extremely loud “Sack The Board” and “Lawwell Get Tae F*ck” chants coming across loud and clear.

At the time I thought it was Forrest GTF!

I thought that was a bit harsh, I was thinking we could sign him if they don't want him. 

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Quite staggering the level of anger directed at the board considering they backed Postecoglou and now Rodgers to the tune of around £75m in transfer fees the last 2 and a half seasons.

It also sounds as though they will be spending in January as well.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Quite staggering the level of anger directed at the board considering they backed Postecoglou and now Rodgers to the tune of around £75m in transfer fees the last 2 and a half seasons.

If managers are getting that level of financial backing and they're still losing To The Likes Of™ Killie and Hearts then the board is surely way down their list of problems.

58 minutes ago, AJF said:

On how many players? And what % of those have actually been successful ? I think today we had something like 10 of our new signings sitting on their arse at home. Our recruitment since last January has been pretty awful and we are also paying the price for letting players like GG go. He’s exactly what we need just now and the board do oversee this and employ a certain head of recruitment who arguably is there based on the strength of his name.

However Rodgers is absolutely culpable too, he isn’t setting the team up tactically to play to the players strengths hence why Kyogo looks a shadow of himself just now. Whether that’s because he doesn’t know how to or due his own narcissism is something I guess time will tell but either way fans now have doubts about his capability to deliver second time around