Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What about Enrico Annoni. He was thee wrong 'un. 

An absolute clown of a poster who claimed to only go to watch the football and never took part in or indeed heard any IRA chants at any of the games until his true colours came through in the end and it all came tumbling down around him. I hope he gets hit with a flying barrier on one of his daily walks past Celtic Park. 

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

You've stuck around a lot longer than most but it coincidentally coincides with Rangers most successful spell since the birth in 2012. In my time here the core posting has been Kincy, Bennett and Knightswood who've all given as good as they get. Yourself and G51 have added value to the board although the latter is now beginning to get a bit wastecoaty as you pull away. The other Rangers fans who have joined in my time usually start off alright and then say something ridiculously out of order in the middle of a losing performance in a match thread.

Celtic haven't had a large support on here in my time. Romeo, Gannonball and Drew. All usually take the abuse well and thrive being able to dish it back. Willy is Willy. I've never noticed Jinky until this season funnily enough. The others have always flitted in and out and that was when they were winning everything.

I was away from the forum for about 5 or 6 years however I used to enjoy many a heated debate with the Rangers fan No8 who sticks in my mind for some reason but there was a much busier Celtic v Rangers board back then 

I do also remember a guy called Beetroot who was a Celtic poster who seemed to not have the best reputation either. 

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

An absolute clown of a poster who claimed to only go to watch the football and never took part in or indeed heard any IRA chants at any of the games until his true colours came through in the end and it all came tumbling down around him. I hope he gets hit with a flying barrier on one of his daily walks past Celtic Park. 

Mind when he wanted to take a picture of some girl from the Internet and make up a false rumour that she was a missing person. 

Then denied it was him. 

Then was shown actual posts with his name on them proving it was. 

Then changed his name to ~~~. 

What a time to be alive that was. 

I was away from the forum for about 5 or 6 years however I used to enjoy many a heated debate with the Rangers fan No8 who sticks in my mind for some reason but there was a much busier Celtic v Rangers board back then 

I do also remember a guy called Beetroot who was a Celtic poster who seemed to not have the best reputation either. 

No8 might still be here [emoji57]

I think he got emptied for homophobic and racist comments.

15 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Who was the Celtic fan who posted something about wearing Celtic socks with kilts at a wedding solely to annoy the brides father?

I don’t know why but that’s always stuck in my head 

Mags used to post about a blue nosed father in law who he liked to wind up.

43 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Wunfellaff

36 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Back posting as @Manifesto

I'm not convinced - no polemics about the IRA and the PI|RA, with the Black and Tans thrown into the mix.

Weemadmentaldave or such like.

There's a fair few of them floating about - Henriks Tongue is another one (although he's half sensible).

51 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Was his alias Bob Williamson? Seem to recall a spectacular meltdown from that poster.

48 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Aye.

think it was him wishing injury on Aberdeen fans that finally got him a permaban, plus he seemed to really, really fucking hate Hibs who utterly broke him with shree two

can remember No.8 dipping his toes in the politics section with some hot take about oil that got rapidly dismantled by a few posters. Alan Stubbs (the hibee on here not the real one - as far as I know at least...) was a stand out in ripping it to shreds so that probably didnt help his hatred of Hibs very much

Mind when he wanted to take a picture of some girl from the Internet and make up a false rumour that she was a missing person. 
Then denied it was him. 
Then was shown actual posts with his name on them proving it was. 
Then changed his name to ~~~. 
What a time to be alive that was. 

Is that what did it for him? What a dullard he was. Think he became a full Cybernat as well.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

What happened to him, was he banned?