Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

22 hours ago, MS RR said:

Nah, if I hear a Rangers or Celtic fan with an East of Scotland accent I just don't view them as a proper football fan. 

I bet that makes you feel good about yourself. 

On 01/12/2020 at 22:53, MS RR said:

I can't stand old firm fans from anywhere other than Glasgow. They can justify the reasons they support either one of the bigot brothers all they want but everyone who is a proper football fan (anyone who supports any team other than Sevco and Sceptic) know that they're just glory hunters. 

I am also sceptical. How can you call someone who was brought up from a very young age to support a certain team a glory hunter. I would understand if they were older but as a kid you don’t  have a clue you just get given a scarf/top and thats you.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I am also sceptical. How can you call someone who was brought up from a very young age to support a certain team a glory hunter. I would understand if they were older but as a kid you don’t  have a clue you just get given a scarf/top and thats you.

Here's another old firm fan who's not from Glasgow trying to justify supporting one of them. Well in that case it's the parents fault. 

Just now, MS RR said:

Here's another old firm fan who's not from Glasgow trying to justify supporting one of them. Well in that case it's the parents fault. 

We have an entire thread for this now. Give it a rest in here, eh?

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

The Rangers fans on here seem overly desperate to have the proper Let's All Laugh At Celtic thread that they've been craving for the best part of a decade, don't they. 

A football fan laughing at the misfortune of their rivals, what a novel concept. It'll never catch on.

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

The Rangers fans on here seem overly desperate to have the proper Let's All Laugh At Celtic thread that they've been craving for the best part of a decade, don't they. 

I'm sorry,  I won't do it again. 

The invincibles must be respected. 

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

A football fan laughing at the misfortune of their rivals, what a novel concept. It'll never catch on.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I'm sorry,  I won't do it again. 

The invincibles must be respected. 

Both missing the point.

I refer to the very strong whiff of "why's it not all about Celtic?! We've been waiting sooooo long for this, don't ruin it for us, make it all about Celtic"

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Both missing the point.

I refer to the very strong whiff of "why's it not all about Celtic?! We've been waiting sooooo long for this, don't ruin it for us, make it all about Celtic"

tenor.gif

How about the very strong whiff of insecurities being projected coming from someone in this thread?

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Both missing the point.

tenor.gif

It's the Let's all laugh at celtic thread, I'm not sure what you expected to find on this thread.

EUR TURN 

Celtic star Scott Brown urges Rangers, Hibs and Aberdeen to start pulling their weight in Europe

The trio are all competing for a place in the Europa League, while Celts face four qualifying rounds to make the Champions League

On 02/12/2020 at 09:33, AJF said:

I'm just glad you proper football fans are here to remind us of this. Otherwise, we'd let all our glory get to our heads.

petrofac cup still shiney aye?

sit doon.

Edited by Daddy Cheeze
shpeelling

Celtic not offering PPV to home or away fans this season, as season ticket holders are charged over £30 a game for their season tickets, doesn't seem to reflect as well on Celtic as their supporters seem to be thinking.

A frankly ridiculous price to be charging season ticket holders.