Sign in to follow this  
shull

Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:48, The OP said:

He was generally rated as their best player by Arsenal supporters, despite giving away the penalty.

You'd normally scoff at such a beige and unsubstantiated statement as that.  Looking through Twitter reaction was mixed but he did have supporters.  KT is a good player and will get better as he comes to terms with the demands of such a tough league.

It's hard to see Emery surviving for much longer and if a new coach can get some shape and belief back in the team then I do think that Tierney will bring to Arsenal, a lot of, what Robertson brings to Liverpool.  

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

You'd normally scoff at such a beige and unsubstantiated statement as that.  Looking through Twitter reaction was mixed but he did have supporters.  KT is a good player and will get better as he comes to terms with the demands of such a tough league.

Most mentions either say 'Tierney our best player' or else a joke about the penalty along the lines of 'Tierney trying to get Emery sacked #lad'.   There is a guy who said 'Should be left back in the dressing room' on account of the penalty but most of the comments below are along the lines of 'whit, he has been one of our best players'. I also happened to be with a couple Arsenal supporting relatives that Saturday night who were positive about his performance. 

Obviously I am checking these things because I am curious to see how he gets on. I am still the same with Moussa Dembele too and my first question of the Arsenal supporters was 'Did Stuart Armstrong play?' when I heard the result. It's only Van Dijk I don't fret over any more. 😂

Celtic out before Sevco. Who'd have thought it? :lol:

Maybe they should try appointing a proper manager.

Had to fuel up on London Road there. I didn't know the score but seeing all the glum faces at the forecourt draped in green and white cheered me right up.

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Europa league is probably lower in priority than both the league and Scottish cup for both Celtic and Rangers.

You forgot to laugh ......

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Europa league is probably lower in priority than both the league and Scottish cup for both Celtic and Rangers.

Is that why 15 million travelled to Seville and Manchester?

3 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

didyeaye.jpg.6822355c8b121498cf889a4bd8dbc19e.jpg