Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

Aye just like last season when Celtic were 5th at the same stage. 

Reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. You’re just conditioned to think a wee purple patch for the **** is more significant than a wee purple patch for any other diddies.

Rangers were gash back then and realistically no other team was going to challenge for the league so it wasn't really a problem.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Soz. thought you were one of those Kerrydale street posters being serious.

Most certainly not. I was cheering on Livingston but I think my attempts at parodying Celtic fans didn't quite live up to some of the reactions I've heard since like a guy on Superscoreboard claiming Ryan Christie  was only trying to protect himself in the red card incident.

Edited by Lee Van Tee
blah blah blah

7 minutes ago, red23 said:

Well you guys missed all 3 on Sunday. 

Belter.

I just think you need to assess your shitebag diddy attitude and decide whether writing off Celtic after 8 games is wise given they’re only two points behind, were further behind at this stage last season and easily beat the current league leaders in their own midden.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

Ah right well see two can quote facts to make a point:

You got pumped out of the Champions League qualifiers again.

You are facing the very real prospect of losing "9 in a row"

Your teams player quality has declined at an alarming rate.

Oh, and you just got destroyed by Livingston.

Image result for strive for progress not perfection gif

Belter.
I just think you need to assess your shitebag diddy attitude and decide whether writing off Celtic after 8 games is wise given they’re only two points behind, were further behind at this stage last season and easily beat the current league leaders in their own midden.
You are being dishonest with yourself if you think Celtic are in a better place, and more likely to sail to the title than at this stage last season.

Rangers are undoubtedly better. Celtic are very probably worse, and Celtic have an utter diddy as a manager, appointed based on cheapness.

I have to admit being impressed by some Celtic performances this season, so maybe even Lenny cant f**k it up. But one things for certain, given Rangers now vs then, and Celtic now vs then, it's certainly a greater likelihood of being fucked up. Dont see that as being debatable tbh.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are being dishonest with yourself if you think Celtic are in a better place, and more likely to sail to the title than at this stage last season.

Rangers are undoubtedly better. Celtic are very probably worse, and Celtic have an utter diddy as a manager, appointed based on cheapness.

I have to admit being impressed by some Celtic performances this season, so maybe even Lenny cant f**k it up. But one things for certain, given Rangers now vs then, and Celtic now vs then, it's certainly a greater likelihood of being fucked up. Dont see that as being debatable tbh.

People said exactly  the same thing multiple times last season. Basically word for word.

One gubbing of Hamilton or Aberdeen does not a summer make.

Edited by The OP

Just now, The OP said:

People said exactly  the same thing multiple times last season. Basically word for word.

One gubbing of Hamilton or Aberdeen does not a summer make.

I know that. But the comparison you are using doesnt conpare all the variables. You have a significantly worse manager, and my opinion is that Rangers will drop much less silly points this season as they are significantly better. 

Do you disagree?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I know that. But the comparison you are using doesnt conpare all the variables. You have a significantly worse manager, and my opinion is that Rangers will drop much less silly points this season as they are significantly better. 

Do you disagree?

We have exactly the same manager as last season so obviously I disagree.

In fairness Celtic have started this season better than they did last under Rodgers.

It’s more depressing that two teams will spend most of the season scudding the diddies and wanking themselves into a frenzy everytime one or the other drops points.

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yes. Did you have the same manager at this stage of the season.

It's not a difficult question to answer.

It’s an easy question to answer and one I anticipated because I knew we were further behind this time last year Einstein.

Aberdeen boys defeating their own argument because, once again, they think things are over less than a quarter of the way in.

Edited by The OP

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s an easy question to answer and one I anticipated because I knew we were further behind this time last year Einstein.

Aberdeen boys defeating their own argument because, once again, they think things are over less than a quarter of the way in.

That doesn't even make sense.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

That doesn't even make sense.

Aberdeen boys - You have a worse manager than last season

Me - We have the same manager as last season (waits in anticipation for the predictable response)

Aberdeen boys - At this stage last season?

Me - We were fifth third (rather than second at this stage last season)

Aberdeen boys - I am not sure what my point is because I assumed victory at a very early stage but I'm going to keep responding

Two Aberdeen posters and neither said anything of the sort.