Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Very very odd. No reports from the BBC Bheasts mentioning the mutants in the stand smashing  bottles into the cluj players celebrating the 4th goal.

Yet a doo hut that looked as stable as a bonfire built by pished neds collapsed and the bbc had it as their main headline within five minutes of full time at killie 😀 Not to worry, luckily the culprits are very clearly identified on the celtic tv highlights. I expect liewell will pass it to his media cronies shortly and ban them for life as well 🤣

Very very odd. No reports from the BBC Bheasts mentioning the mutants in the stand smashing  bottles into the cluj players celebrating the 4th goal.
Yet a doo hut that looked as stable as a bonfire built by pished neds collapsed and the bbc had it as their main headline within five minutes of full time at killie [emoji3] Not to worry, luckily the culprits are very clearly identified on the celtic tv highlights. I expect liewell will pass it to his media cronies shortly and ban them for life as well 🤣

There’s always one that has to ruin it.

Typical of the authorities to fix it so that Celtic had to play in two cup competitions on the same evening. Little wonder that they lost in both.

Didn’t happen to Rangers I see. It’s a clear conspiracy.

13 hours ago, Swello said:

This is the point of the season where I find it difficult to accept the conventional journalist wisdom that Celtic failing to add £20m+ to their bank account is bad for Scottish Football.

Not just Scottish football but the whole country.