Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Always cute seeing the diddys come together to laugh at the team who are top of the league. :rolleyes:

Weak as pish, nae fight, shitehouse manager, worst Celtic team I can think of, but still above the team you support. Lets all laugh at Scottish football. :)

If another team in our league had 10 times the budget that Celtic had a doubt you wouldn't be having a giggle at their failings.

Always cute seeing the diddys come together to laugh at the team who are top of the league. :rolleyes:

Weak as pish, nae fight, shitehouse manager, worst Celtic team I can think of, but still above the team you support. Lets all laugh at Scottish football. :)

The teams everyone supports, have a fraction of the resources that your hopeless lot have.

That's why we laugh at Celtic and so many of the inadequate fools who follow them.

Thick bint found.

the fact that ronny's job is basically being saved by the goals provided by a neil lennon signing is even funnier, without him or his goals do the celtic fans trust deila to find another striker worth over 20 goals a season

He also tried to punt him at the start of the season. Big LOLS etc ????