Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Thanks Ronnie ,i'm a St Mirren fan (that was hard to admit) but you are making even our season look half as shit ,Just blame it on the poor standard of Scottish football , the price of bread , milk and Osbourne wanting to cut tax credits , even stopped watching River City because of your European sorte ,but not now back to Shell Suit Bob ( legend).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahaha.Not every day I can laugh at both Celtic and their sister club.

Right down to (please God) GL getting closer to the exit door, it's not been a terrible day. Even my nightmare scenario of playing the new club in the playoffs looks unlikely, as right now a Killie win looks as likely as finding an intelligent fan of either Sister, and we'll probably continue a fall which could justifiably bypass the second tier altogether.

I know I've mentioned how much fun it was climbing out of the basement back in the TB/Fleeting years, but I'm now starting to recall how fucking horrible it was getting there in the first place.

Man U getting bumped by Norwich gave me a smile as well - unhappy glory hunters throughout the country makes me happy.

It really was a joy watching the local life's losers troop of their bus after today's game, utterly dejected and humiliated. I was on hand to offer them a patronising pat on the back of course. The season of goodwill and all that!

I could buy and sell the lot of them.

Edited by Hammer Jag

In fairness he was quoted as saying "We could go the rest of the season without getting beat". He's technically correct.

I could go the rest of my life smiling at people and being nice. That is also technically correct.

It's always nice to have a captain who can communicate in clear English.

"We've had those results with me, with other people in the team, without them."

"it's good enough to go and win the league I believe, whether we bring in other people. We might lose people but at the end of the day, whoever we do bring in or we don't, we're good enough."

"we're maybe not creating enough chances as we should be."

• 3 weeks later...