shull

Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Bit of a sad case then if you're going to spend your night repeating a question you've already had an answer to

Not had an answer to it. Your head is well and truly gone.

Not had an answer to it. Your head is well and truly gone.

My head is fine.

But please, do keep asking me he same question over and over, that is clearly a sign of a sensible poster

My head is fine.

But please, do keep asking me he same question over and over, that is clearly a sign of a sensible poster

I wouldn't have to keep asking you if you would actually answer it. I feel sorry for you Enrico Edited by Rugster

When it comes to Celtic fans posting like a complete simpleton, and/or deflecting from the club's weekly disgraces, and/or dribbling over Standfree all day, Rico's trying to occupy an already crowded field on P&B.

Unless there's some demand for rehashed, second-hand pish from twitter (there isn't), then there's really no point in him as a poster any more.

I really hope you're not trying to stick up for the resident troll

He's not a troll. He's a WUM. And you completely lose your head all the time :lol:

I for one love your exchanges :)

He's not a troll. He's a WUM. And you completely lose your head all the time :lol:

I for one love your exchanges :)

He's an oddball weirdo who has nothing better to do than troll people on here. It's very sad for a man in his 30s.

Celtic :lol:

Do Celtic always fail hilariously after their management team make delusional statements in the press, or are there so many delusional statements from the two Walter Mitty characters that there's no relationship between the two?

Merits a publicly-funded study IMO.

Did Ronny not say a few weeks back that they wouldn't drop anymore points again in the league before the end of the season?

Celtic fans continually posting about StandFree being a troll yet continually replying to and getting wound up by him :lol:

This.

Rico literally follows him around like a bereft puppy.

Celtic fans continually posting about StandFree being a troll yet continually replying to and getting wound up by him :lol:

I know, its hilarious seeing thread after thread ruined by trolling.

He actually started a thread in the platinum section crying about "forum trolls". Head well and truly gone.

Let's all laugh at 'rico thread for this pish

Steady. Not many Sellick posters left on the board. I'd count Rico, Clonmel Bhoy, WRK and Lichtie1888.

Edited by The_Kincardine