Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

I know the answer. It's jealousy. I just wanted to confirm it.

Explain that for me please.

I despise Celtic as a club and took immense delight in last night's result.

Can you please explain the nature of this jealousy. As WRK says, if I was jealous of Celtic supporters, what's to stop me simply becoming one? Surely, that would be the solution to such feelings. There are no barriers to it that I can see.

Surely, the very fact that I've not chosen to become a fan of Celtic, when I very simply could, is evidence that I feel no jealousy towards those who have.

I mean it. Explain how I can be jealous of people for making a choice that I'm perfectly at liberty to imitate.

Ronny is turning into our fat Sally... Like McCoist the only people who still want him at the club just want him there for a laugh.

I can't tell you how much joy McCoist gave me last season at Sevco's expense... I fear our rivals will now be getting a similar buzz from Ronny's incompetence.

Explain that for me please.I despise Celtic as a club and took immense delight in last night's result.Can you please explain the nature of this jealousy. As WRK says, if I was jealous of Celtic supporters, what's to stop me simply becoming one? Surely, that would be the solution to such feelings. There are no barriers to it that I can see.Surely, the very fact that I've not chosen to become a fan of Celtic, when I very simply could, is evidence that I feel no jealousy towards those who have.I mean it. Explain how I can be jealous of people for making a choice that I'm perfectly at liberty to imitate.

I've always suspected that people who support genuinely small clubs like East Stirlingshire and Montrose end up having the most fun and they're the ones we should be jealous of.

You mean it...lolol...what a dick.

Ill explain fukk all to you, ya mad raving bigot.

It took a lot of posts before you let slip what's on your mind but as I suspected you're just a stereotypical, paranoid,

they're all really Rangers fans and masons, circle the wagons, Celtic supporting nutter.

• 2 weeks later...