Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Afraid so. I am dead serious when I say I remember him being a decent poster. I don't know what's happened to him.

Hardly "crying" as you put it

It's becoming very tedious

A lot of threads you can't have a discussion without someone either trying to troll or goad others into arguments, ends up a lot of threads are ruined.

Strange how you never bothered your arse to quote my original post.

If you bothered to your arse to read the original accusations being made you'll see why I asked for the post to be posted, as it shown the poster was talking shite.

I wasn't talking shite. I made posts from memory, which were wrong, apologised (all before you showed up) and then posted the correct (weirdo) post. You come along telling me to go get your quote. Which I did (again). You then said 'good for you' and fucked off. I have absolutely no doubt you'll go incognito for a few weeks then come back with a story how you saved someone's life or such like when everyone else was just watching or walking by. As you've done before.

You deserve every single chase you get, as you're an absolutely shite poster, a fantasist and a weirdo.

I wasn't talking shite. I made posts from memory, which were wrong, apologised (all before you showed up) and then posted the correct (weirdo) post. You come along telling me to go get your quote. Which I did (again). You then said 'good for you' and fucked off. I have absolutely no doubt you'll go incognito for a few weeks then come back with a story how you saved someone's life or such like when everyone else was just watching or walking by. As you've done before. You deserve every single chase you get, as you're an absolutely shite poster, a fantasist and a weirdo.

Telt.

You deserve every single chase you get, as you're an absolutely shite poster, a fantasist and a weirdo.

One has to respect Rico's continuing presence on here. Given that his club hates their fans, sends them letters about personal hygiene and has their own chairman describe them as criminally racist it is admirable that he Keeps The Faith.

One has to respect Rico's continuing presence on here. Given that his club hates their fans, sends them letters about personal hygiene and has their own chairman describe them as criminally racist it is admirable that he Keeps The Faith.

Rico easily a better poster than this *** alky.

Yeah, you're still a c**t.

Afraid so. I am dead serious when I say I remember him being a decent poster. I don't know what's happened to him.

I don't recall this. He was already a seething, idiotic mess on the Old Firm forum (before the death of Rangers made it redundant). He's certainly developed into an entirely new, utterly busted flush category of poster now though.

Whining on the Platinum forum because you've made a c**t of yourself. :lol:

Edited by vikingTON

Laughter is not the same as obsession, try to understand.

To be fair, although he is shit at answering questions and gets wound up by stan far too easily, rico is probably the best celtic poster by quite some distance, the rest are not really interested in the club they pretend to support, it is all about Rangers for them.

:1eye

So the Celtic shareholders have overwhelmingly reappointed a man to their Board who is in favour of cutting tax credits despite the general recognition of the huge suffering that will cause. In fairness there were a fair few fans who wanted him away but he was protected by the Celtic Board chairman.

Sad indeed.