Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

I really hope you're not trying to stick up for the resident troll

Why did you delete your original post?

Standfree and I have had many disagreements, this is nothing to do with who is posting, it's all to do with your pathetic deflection.

It's literally all he's got to cling to in the absence of wit and intelligence.

I still don't understand your obsession with me? Apparently i'm a terrible poster, but you can't keep away from me. You even took a little hissy fit when you thought I had you n ignore once.

Why did you delete your original post? Standfree and I have had many disagreements, this is nothing to do with who is posting, it's all to do with your pathetic deflection.

Why does it matter?

No deflection, I've given you my answer. How long you going to keep asking me the same question like a simpleton?

You'll be waiting a while, You know where it is. go fetch.

Is that like the quote you requested be shown, about you posting regarding a made up missing person that you denied making, then it was quoted and you disappeared again?

Is that like the quote you requested be shown, about you posting regarding a made up missing person that you denied making, then it was quoted and you disappeared again?

I didn't deny it.

If you bothered to your arse to read the original accusations being made you'll see why I asked for the post to be posted, as it shown the poster was talking shite.

You just going to keep questioning me all night now?

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I didn't deny it.

If you bothered to your arse to read the original accusations being made you'll see why I asked for the post to be posted, as it shown the poster was talking shite.

You just going to keep questioning me all night now?

Until you answer the question, yes. Edited by Rugster

My head is fine.

But please, do keep asking me he same question over and over, that is clearly a sign of a sensible poster

I wouldn't have to keep asking you if you would actually answer it. I feel sorry for you Enrico Edited by Rugster