Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Also, cups... Are B sides cup-tied or could we see a Scottish Cup final, Celtic V Celtic B?

How does it work in Norway and spain?

In Norway the B teams are not in the cup at all, which i think is fair. I suppose maybe they could be in the Petrofac cup in Scotland. In Norway clubs can also move players between the A and B side, but I dont know if there are any restrictions on that

In Norway the B teams are not in the cup at all, which i think is fair. I suppose maybe they could be in the Petrofac cup in Scotland.

Aye great idea, the one cup that's exclusive to lower league clubs and the one cup lower league clubs all have a good chance of winning to be won by Celtic/Sevco as well?

Fantastic.

Aye great idea, the one cup that's exclusive to lower league clubs and the one cup lower league clubs all have a good chance of winning to be won by Celtic/Sevco as well?

Fantastic.

I dont think our development squad would win it tbh. But point taken

Celtic's recent signing policy has been signing young Scottish talent by doing this they are giving money back to the Scottish game and progressing it's younger players helping them to reach their full potential, this can only be beneficial for Scotland.

And yet when Rangers did it for decades, they were the bad guys of Scottish football, removing the oppositions ability to compete.

Ronny Deila's press conference from yesterday. Well worth watching if you're interested in youth development, even for non-Celtic fans. Talks at length about how to improve things in Scotland in general and obviously Celtic in particular.

Why on earth would it be "well worth watching" for any non-Celtic fans? :lol:

I was talking about people who are interested in discussing youth development, not fans of other clubs that spend their times on p&b obsessing about Celtic :)

Quite. Why should anyone take seriously the views of a clown who got sworded twice by a Norwegian pub team with a fraction of his hilariously squandered budget? How many youth players has he used in place of complete and utter diddies like Efe Ambrose, Tonev etc.?

An utter busted flush.

In Norway the B teams are not in the cup at all, which i think is fair. I suppose maybe they could be in the Petrofac cup in Scotland. In Norway clubs can also move players between the A and B side, but I dont know if there are any restrictions on that

Celtic B pumping Sevco out, now that would be funny.... :lol: