Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Doesn't come out in the club's response...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34867305

They already do pay it.

I think people are getting mixed up between paying it and being a accredited living wage employer.

James Kelly is a dick, he's not even the local MSP. No idea why he's sticking his nose in it.

They already do pay it.

I think people are getting mixed up between paying it and being a accredited living wage employer.

James Kelly is a dick, he's not even the local MSP. No idea why he's sticking his nose in it.

Why is it in the quote from the club that they say they do not pay the hourly rate to part-time staff?

BTW James Kelly MUST be a dick. Anyone who criticises Celtic Football Club is, by definition, a dick.

Why is it in the quote from the club that they say they do not pay the hourly rate to part-time staff?

BTW James Kelly MUST be a dick. Anyone who criticises Celtic Football Club is, by definition, a dick.

They pay it. I don't know how many times I can say it that comment about part time was from last year.

He's a Labour MSP. He's a dick.

I'm sure Dundee United nor its fans wouldn't like some random MSP/MP who doesn't even have a constituency in the area trying comments on how the club is run.

Unless you're about to tell me differently?

Ah, I genuinely didnt know this. Well, let's say the top six clubs could do this. Expand the lower leagues by 2 teams each and you've accommodated them. I see the problem, but I think it's worth at least studying it seriously

Anything that could potentially help the Country should be investigated, i just cant see this plan ever being truly viable though

They pay it. I don't know how many times I can say it that comment about part time was from last year.

He's a Labour MSP. He's a dick.

I'm sure Dundee United nor its fans wouldn't like some random MSP/MP who doesn't even have a constituency in the area trying comments on how the club is run.

Unless you're about to tell me differently?

They don't.

They pay part-time staff less than the living wage and also withdrew a bonus from the full time staff upon the introduction of this higher rate.

They charge £6.50 for a hot dog and Coca Cola.

Our club is run by the absolute worst kind of capitalists, I don't know why you're being an apologist for them.

Do P&B Celtic fans think their club should be paying the living wage?

Yes.

It should be to our eternal shame that Hearts, a club just out of Admin, were able to bring it in while we do everything we can to get away with paying our staff poverty wages.

Coming from the poster who doesn't know the difference between a headline and a quote.

Ok

I do know the difference. I never said what I put up was a quote.

You're all over here bullshitting to stick up for anything Celtic again though I see, when did you become so tedious?

Would be good for development of Scottish players. There's easily room in the lower leagues for both the current teams and the reserve teams of the bigger teams.

I think so, and like the idea of the Norwegian set up of having a void division between each where you can't field a team.

How does player rosters work tho... Could we field say Nesbitt in our League one side then call him up to the prem if need be? Or is it set squads for the season?

Think set squads would be much fairer than being able to chop and change. Would much rather see us use this to better the game rather than just to better our squad if you know what I mean.

Its obviously a good idea, it's proven that it works. I understand the points made by supporters of other teams but there is no reason why say the top 6 SPFL clubs can't be fielding teams such as these, is the difference in price really that big compared to youth games?

To say that Celtic don't act in the best interests of the Scottish game is also quite false, all be it they wont down tools and make it a more level playing field because that suggestion is completely ludicrous, they do however wish the best for Scottish football and as I do as a fan of Scottish football, Celtic's recent signing policy has been signing young Scottish talent by doing this they are giving money back to the Scottish game and progressing it's younger players helping them to reach their full potential, this can only be beneficial for Scotland.