Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Fantastic measured rant in the press conference from Ronny. The BBC doing their stupid fast forward technique and then seeking a quote from an absolute no-mark like Jimmy Calderwood only serves to hammer home his point.

Hopefully the same fire is shown in the performance tomorrow.

Ronny's flipped it:

"Where's the other Scottish teams in Europe? I don't see them".

"When St Johnstone beat Rangers 3-0 everything was fine. Do you think it would've been fine ten years ago?"

"We are playing teams in the European Cup".

The guy has lost the plot. The pressure has cracked him. I fully expect him to be eating his own shite during his next post-match interview.

Dee Man, on 30 Oct 2015 - 19:10, said:

Ronny's flipped it:

"When St Johnstone beat Rangers 3-0 everything was fine. Do you think it would've been fine ten years ago?"

The guy has lost the plot. The pressure has cracked him. I fully expect him to be eating his own shite during his next post-match interview.

:lol:

Ronny's flipped it:

Absolutely staggering stuff from him.

What a total bell-end!

Paranoid, embarrassing, spiteful, self-serving, childish and laughable.

These were among the most impressive aspects of what he said.

The guy's clearly a blithering idiot.

He's wheeling out the old it's a conspiracy against Celtic malarkey to try and get his own fans to like him. Plus a wee dig at rangers in there.

Peter lawell has probably had a wee word in his ear on how to get Celtic fans onside

Problems at CFC 2015/16

¬Ronny Deila is like the David Brent of the office except he is the football manager version;

¬CFC can't even qualify for CL anymore;

¬CFC keep signing SPFL players and duds and it looks like the Wanyamas, Forsters, Hoopers, Van Dijk's etc have dried up i mean come on is Carlton Cole really the man to rescue Celtic's europe hopes and help stave off the impending threat of RFC next season(?ithinknot);

¬Instead of getting stronger CFC have only weakened a lot since Lennon left, with every star sale it isn't stars who are replacing them, think of the amount of millions wasted on duds like Pukki etc who are out the door and away already, just as RFC suddenly start to get stronger a lot rapidly in every possible way under Warburton & Weir who will pit their wits against Deila and Collins next season if D&C haven't been sacked;

¬Do you really think Celtic are suddenly going to spend a few million on the new Wanyama's etc this summer? I don't. Like Warburton has said the best time to make signings for next season is January so the players bed in for the start of season, and it doesn't look like Celtic are preparing well for the challenge of RFC next season on the signing front, it looks like they are clueless actually when they have turned to Carlton Cole.

¬CFC are apparently almost wholly dependent on CL money for their humongous wage bill (much bigger than the gers wage bill), and if the Gers take the premiership title from CFC maybe CFC will have to downsize their wage bill so they don't end up in debt. I mean CFC's squad definitely has too many players, what is the point of paying a fair number of players like Scott Allan thousands every week when they can't even make the bench.

¬If Deila doesn't pull the finger out and gets sacked, it will become much harder to ensure RFC don't win the premiership next season, because they will have to find a new manager as good as Mark Warburton in time for next season which could prove very difficult.

¬There is a lot of unrest in the CFC dressing room, players fighting with each other during training etc. it is almost like a timplosion. While team spirit and team attitude/togetherness etc at RFC couldn't be stronger.

¬just because over the past 5 years they have sold a few players for large fees such as 1 player 8mil , 1 player 12mil, 1 player 5 mil etc it doesnt guarantee Celtic are rich, a lot of that money has been wasted with duds and wages, who knows how much CFC have wasted, and if CFC reallly are so rich they will have to prove it this summer with blue chip signings that arent duds like Janko Pukki Scepovic etc if they want to stop Warburton. Another reason I say that is because it might say that 12 mil received for Van Dijk, but potentially if you think of it it could have been that only 3 mil of that could be spent on transfers potentially etc and is already spent now. I think Lawwell bluffs up the transsfer figures to keep CFC fans interested, becasue they always think there is going to be a new signing becasue of it which pulls the wool over their eyes.

-I wouldn't be quick to dismiss Warbs' chances,everyone in English football who know him like Redknapp etc thinks he will be a success and that he has a good reputation as a good manager in England.

-Deila has been asking for time to get the team up to speed since he first came, it still hasn't happened, whereas MW has already turned rfc around and got them up to speed in a few months

Aye

But what's your favourite A-Ha song?

I always preferred 'The Sun Always Shines On TV' to the rather overated 'Take On Me'

But thats just my opinion

yes that's right, sweep the facts under the carpet and put the green shades on. We're all in a Ronny Wonderland .. let's pretend his timplosion was actually credible and wasn't an insult to his dignity and Scottish Football

Ronny's flipped it:
The guy has lost the plot. The pressure has cracked him.

yes that's right, sweep the facts under the carpet and put the green shades on. We're all in a Ronny Wonderland .. let's pretend his timplosion was actually credible and wasn't an insult to his dignity and Scottish Football

Ronny's flipped it:

The guy has lost the plot. The pressure has cracked him.

What about Duran Duran

New Moon On Monday is a #tune wouldn't you agree?

He's wheeling out the old it's a conspiracy against Celtic malarkey to try and get his own fans to like him.

Indeed. Sellick managers having a meltdown and blaming every other c**t is just business as usual.

Plus a wee dig at rangers in there.

That really is what makes his pile of tripe worth a laugh.

To have Ronny Strapon and Zaluska being seen to obsess about us in the same week just shows where the priorities are in The Piggery.

Ronny's Celtic has consistently failed in Europe. Celtic's domestic form is irrelevant.

No it isn't. If he failed to beat Hearts the other night his coat would be extremely shoogly.

If he beats Molde at home, which I expect they will (going by Malmo) we're still in contention in the Europa.

The club in crisis stuff is extremely premature and he is being afforded nowhere near the leeway that a good ol' boy like McInnes gets.

I also think that, although Ronny can be inflexible at times, the root of the problems he has are the Celtic board and largely having Lennon's team.

He's had 2 years to sort the team out and make it his own. Too much pandering to the masses and not enough accepting that his team is nowhere good enough to challenge in Europe. I would be impressed with his pathetic Ronnie Roar if it was justifiable after a big win, take it he did not do it against Molde, but he will against Partick, Hamilton etc.

He's had 2 years to sort the team out and make it his own. Too much pandering to the masses and not enough accepting that his team is nowhere good enough to challenge in Europe. I would be impressed with his pathetic Ronnie Roar if it was justifiable after a big win, take it he did not do it against Molde, but he will against Partick, Hamilton etc.

He did it at Fir Park a couple of weeks back.It was almost worth losing just to see the most cringeworthy act in Scottish football with my own eyes.

I just listened to that Deila press conference on the Sportsound podcast. It really is unbelievable stuff. The spiteful little digs at other Scottish clubs just paint the guy as a nasty dick.

As someone texting in pointed out, Celtic want it both ways:

Apparently we're to accept the blame for their European flops because our players can't compete with theirs sufficiently.

However, we also have to shower Celtic with praise for overcoming such sub-standard players in most but not all domestic competitions.

Deila has absolutely zero credibility. An unpleasant fool.

Edited by Monkey Tennis