Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

You're too kind, good sir.

And the least I can do is return the favour.

:)

One wonders if one ever posts anything of ones own team rather than ones total obsession with the biggest team in Scotland with all that unbroken history :-) Edited by Georgie

If Celtic are so adamant that diddy team fans talking about their financial advantage is a pishy excuse, they should get rid of their entire squad and replace them with a squad of players who's wage demands range from £500-£2000 a week like the rest of us. Of course they're superior management team would lead them to complete dominance anyway so there's nothing to lose. Right?

Even I admit my team has a financial advantage over many SPL teams, and that advantage is pretty fucking minimal compared to Celtic's financial gulf over everyone. Of course they're the first to give themselves a pat on the back for only getting marginally humped by a team like Juventus, because "we can't compete with the money they spend".

What a throbbing, infected cock of a football club they are.

:lol: You seem angry.

Big fish eat small fish who in turn eat smaller fish.

Juve<Celtic<Hibs<Hearts<Ayr etc etc..... Its the way of the world ;)

Not at all, more bemused than angry.

You're quite right with your fish analogy. I'm aware of how it works, that's why I wouldn't expect heaps of praise if Hibs found themselves in a league full of Ayr United's and won it with plenty of defeats thrown in along the way.

I completely agree with your fish size scale too.

tumblr_mat4udTcrk1qgleipo1_400.gif

Big fish eat small fish who in turn eat smaller fish.

There is no problem with big fish eating smaller fish. Celtic absolutely demolished us last week and I don't think anyone can have any complaints.

The problem (in this instance) is when Celtic play the small club card against the likes of Juve, and then hypocritical refuse to even acknowledge similar considerations in the SPL.

Celtic are in a no win situation in my opinion. Celtic have to spend big(SPL terms) to compete in Europe and therefore assemble a squad that is far too strong for the SPL. But what do you want Celtic to do?? Stop spending so they will make the SPL more competative but get humped in Europe?? Celtic deserve no praise for their league form this year, But in Europe they deserve huge praise IMO.

I get where your coming from but what do you want Celtic to do, down play the fact they won the league and bet our domestic rivals?

I see where you're coming from, and tbh most Celtic fans I've talked to are pretty realistic about the situation they're in.

I don't expect Celtic to do anything differently with regards to their finances. They've put together a squad which is good enough to do a respectable job in Europe whilst winning domestic trophies at a canter (and tbf they should've won them all), all whilst spending within their means.

What I do expect is for the personnel at the club to stop whining like little bitches because they aren't getting special praise for something anyone could do. That is all.

Celtic are in a no win situation in my opinion. Celtic have to spend big(SPL terms) to compete in Europe and therefore assemble a squad that is far too strong for the SPL. But what do you want Celtic to do?? Stop spending so they will make the SPL more competative but get humped in Europe?? Celtic deserve no praise for their league form this year, But in Europe they deserve huge praise IMO.

Agreed

I get where your coming from but what do you want Celtic to do, down play the fact they won the league and bet our domestic rivals?

Relative to what you said above - Celtic deserve no praise for winning the title. I want them to accept that they won a league that a competitive and well organised team would have broken all points records in. This acceptance could be manifested by NL not having a hissy-fit about awards, when all Celtic players and himself playing to far below their potential, while players at other teams played far over what many thought were theirs.

I.e. - Keep spending, keep doing well in Europe, keep winning the SPL, only boast if you win every game, and don't play like d*icks. Celtic's conduct in the Saints game was as bad as ours, Wanyama grappling with someone, and Lustig holding the wrong side of his head for 5 mins.

I never mentioned the Saints game mate. Also about these gaurds of honours and the such likes, absolute nonsense IMO.

I have said Celtic did not deserve praise for their League form, some of our performances were shocking.

I know, you seem like the ideal honest Celtic fan. When I was saying what I wanted, I meant more for Lennon to think like you, rather than for you to think like you, naiive as that is.

I completely agree with your fish size scale too.

tumblr_mat4udTcrk1qgleipo1_400.gif

Somebody needs to point out that the < symbol means is smaller than

seething.gif

Edited by Guest

It's amusing how many people on this forum resort to English lessons when their points are totally blown out of the water !! Meatheads imo

It's amusing how many people on this forum resort to English lessons when their points are totally blown out of the water !! Meatheads imo

Maths lessons surely?

And I don't think I'd been arguing any particular point on this thread to be blown out the water.

I slightly mischievously pointed out Celtics comparative lack of history compared to Kilmarnock earlier but that was ages ago and it's a matter of public record anyway.

I think you might be getting me muddled up with someone else.

Maths lessons surely?

And I don't think I'd been arguing any particular point on this thread to be blown out the water.

I slightly mischievously pointed out Celtics comparative lack of history compared to Kilmarnock earlier but that was ages ago and it's a matter of public record anyway.

I think you might be getting me muddled up with someone else.

No your the only pussy I can see on here today :-)

I'd love to continue this banter but I simply haven't got enough Absinthe to be able to make your bullshit seem rational

Anyway should you not be more concerned about your own club doing a rangers and becoming HISTORY ?