Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Can't see @G51 doing that tbf. @Mr. Alli like myself probably has a busy schedule raging at the uselessness of James McPake. Between that and ripping the pish out of weirdos on the Raith thread I barely have the time myself. 

Yeah that Raith thread is one bin fire I’m staying away from tbf

14 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Can't see @G51 doing that tbf. @Mr. Alli like myself probably has a busy schedule raging at the uselessness of James McPake. Between that and ripping the pish out of weirdos on the Raith thread I barely have the time myself. 

Mr. Alli is a weird Rangers/Dundee hybrid supporter.

He’d make a good Marvel villain tbh

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So close Lads.

You gave those Norwegians a real fright.

Is there another pissy European tournament for you to drop into now, or have you run out of them all already?

Eurovision song contest

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Bit late here but that was a lot of shite. There were about 7 teams that had dropped out of all 3 before Celtic.

I was just thinking that when I seen that claim. There would be league champions of more obscure leagues that have the ‘right’ to qualify to the champions league but could potentially fall out all the competitions before even the group stages begin or make the conference groups then fall out before we dropped in to it. Would expect it from a fan page who don’t mind the facts getting in the way of a good story but strange for ESPN to just put it out there.