Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I generally think these things are too ridiculous to be genuine. 

The fact it’s being widely shared was probably the original intention. 

He’s genuine, absolute moon howler. Someone joined me to his FB page years ago, lasted a few days before getting banned, he just spends all his time blogging about Rangers  

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I generally think these things are too ridiculous to be genuine. 

The fact it’s being widely shared was probably the original intention. 

It's the same guy who did a big blog post on Rangers cheating their way to the title last season. Something about drinking too much caffeine.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

It's the same guy who did a big blog post on Rangers cheating their way to the title last season. Something about drinking too much caffeine.

One photo of Ryan Kent and a can of Monster and it was game over

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Ahh yes, caffeine doping. Something that’s not cheating at all and a large number of professional athletes spike their caffeine levels prior to competing.

Guy is a lunatic.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The only one laughing is the Celtic blogger M8, the paranoid bit is the rangers fans click baiting it because its got Ibrox in the title.

I don't think you understand what paranoid means.

Ahh yes, caffeine doping. Something that’s not cheating at all and a large number of professional athletes spike their caffeine levels prior to competing.

Guy is a lunatic.
It used to be banned, Gianni Bugno got a two year ban for it in 1994. Despite being currently legal, WADA test for it and if they see folk taking the piss too much it'll be back on the proscribed list.

It's quite clearly a performance enhancing drug, although as things stand you're free to have at it. The boy's blog should have been criticising Celtic for not pushing the limits of legal drugs.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I remember that. That was nuts too. Proof of doping was that Jermaine Defoe was 38 and could run for 90 minutes. 

I almost feel bad for laughing at the boy now, but not quite. 

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Anybody that clicks on that or reads that is a fecking idiot,Celtic don't own any tanks.

Yeah the oppressed and victimised are usually the ones standing in front of them.

Ooooo ...... maybe he should do one where you are students in TIananmen Square and the Scottish media are the Chinese government, or would it be the SFA? Regardless should be a good laugh.