Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

2 hours ago, G51 said:

This is remarkable stuff.

I assume having invoked Godwin's Law straight away, this particular Sellick blogger has only accidentally aligned his side with Stalin's USSR - a state known for its doublespeak, constant paranoia, moral bankruptcy, and treatment of its masses of loyal proles as unquestioning units of production rather than humans.

Hopefully in the decades to come Celtic will go the same way as the decrepit Soviet Union.

5 hours ago, G51 said:

That's absolutely superb. I can't envisage a fan of any other club in the country coming up with something like that. Just wonderful.

Truly a club like no other.

4 minutes ago, stressball said:

He usually posts about 4/5 a day, all contradicting each other.

Four since that one. Here's today's: A Lament For The Wee Sensitive Souls Of Sevconia. | The Celtic Blog

For seven years now, I’ve been writing this blog.

Prior to that, I ran a website called On Fields Of Green.

Both sites had the same basic function; to write about Scottish football from the perspective of Celtic supporters.

This is why, unlike some sites – and fair play to them – we have covered a vast number of other subjects including football governance and the media.

One of the subjects we return to, repeatedly, is life at Ibrox.

k.

37 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

That's fucking amazing too. It reads like satire though, like it forms part of an earlier Brookmyre novel. Saying "I didn't compare them, I just used a historical analogy" is fantastic. As is the framing of the cliched Celtic fan obsessed with Rangers as some kind of journalistic duty. 

It can't be serious.

So many questions:

Was the Death of Stalin movie actually about the guy who petrol bombed Lawwell's garage then?

Is Brother Walfred the mad monk Rasputin in this scenario/reimagining?

Can't remember Hermann Goering resigning in 1941 and going off to manage Aston Villa?

Was the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact before hostilities started where you met up to discuss the 11-1 voting structure, NTL and Tennents lager deals?

To be fair, "Van Bronkhorst" sounds like Prussian aristocracy, Hamilton Sheriff court will make do for Nuremberg

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

What about searching for it, reading it, and then getting mad about it.

Pick one.

To be fair, I should clarify that it got RT’d on to my timeline, because as you’d expect quite a lot of people were laughing at it.