Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Yeah 6 points behind with 31 games to play is without a doubt unrecoverable 
Daftie [emoji1787]
Mathematically of course it isn't. However your club are an absolute rabble led by another donkey this season. Rangers will probably win it before the split tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Daftie 🤣

No club has had Celtics point tally after 7 games, and then won the league, since the 3 points for a win system was introduced.

You think this Celtic side are going to be record breakers (in a good way)?

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No club has had Celtics point tally after 7 games, and then won the league, since the 3 points for a win system was introduced.

Ask me again at the end of October this was always going to be the make or break month for our season with us being away to Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell. If we can take the full 15 then yes we have a chance. 

37 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Ask me again at the end of October this was always going to be the make or break month for our season with us being away to Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell. If we can take the full 15 then yes we have a chance. 

You can probably only afford to drop points in 6 more games this season, and that's assuming a lower than normal points tally to win the league.

You'd have to achieve that in a run of 31 games that includes another trip to Livingston, 3 games v Rangers, 3 games v Hearts, and 4 games v Hibs.

I just can't see you getting anywhere near that considering you've dropped points in 4 of 7 games already.

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Daftie 🤣

2 hours ago, Lex said:

You don’t seriously think Celtic are going to win the league, do you? You’re struggling to win a game. I believe no team in sixth at this stage of the season has went on to win the league.

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Mathematically of course it isn't. However your club are an absolute rabble led by another donkey this season. Rangers will probably win it before the split tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The way Celtic are going with their away form being so poor, it's questionable if they'll finish 2nd.

*edit to add so there isn't any confusion, that isn't in a good way meaning they'll be 1st either, 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You can probably only afford to drop points in 6 more games this season, and that's assuming a lower than normal points tally to win the league.

You'd have to achieve that in a run of 31 games that includes another trip to Livingston, 3 games v Rangers, 3 games v Hearts, and 4 games v Hibs.

I just can't see you getting anywhere near that considering you've dropped points in 4 of 7 games already.

I bet you probably didn’t see St Johnstone doing a cup double last season either but it happened.

As i said it’s only 6 points and we have had to come through a period of significant injury to key players. 

There was never a guarantee we would win the league this year not one and it was always a very real possibility we would fall short however the guy has been in the job 12 weeks even the best managers in the world with all the resources in the world often don’t get it right in the 1st season 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

7 games and 6 points behind, it's the end of the world...

It's a long established principle of Scottish Football Punditry that at any given time one of the Old Firm will be "In crisis"

Exceptions are only possible if the team that doesn't win the league makes it to the UEFA cup final 

23 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic won the league on 79 points and won the league on 106 points any points total between that has a chance of winning the league.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/09/2021 at 17:29, Lex said:

Seven games in and they’re sat in sixth place. Already looks like the title is gone and we’re still in September  They’ve had their expected annual humiliations in Europe too.  How long does Ange have left?  What a bizarre appointment and it’s turning out to be even funnier than we expected.
Celtic 🤣

The Ange experiment 🤣

On 26/09/2021 at 17:31, Crawford Bridge said:

Micky Mouse wears an Ange Postecoglou watch.

On 26/09/2021 at 23:02, The Saintee said:

Ange Hasntgotaclue

On 01/10/2021 at 10:02, Day of the Lords said:

However your club are an absolute rabble led by another donkey this season. 

On 25/11/2021 at 19:55, shull said:

:lol: ANGIE :lol:

BEBE647E-7C54-4719-9950-25893C534EF4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Am I correct in saying that Celtic only had to win 3 games to win a major trophy? Bit of a joke that given they have the biggest budget in Scottish fitba.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine coming in to THIS thread to try and use the League Cup as some sort of gotcha emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

image.gif.599154e2956c2b927e812a56a1661f63.gif