Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

It really is funny as f**k after all this time pundits and media were desperate for a tItLe rAcE!!!!! that we still havent had one, and arent getting one this year either.

Well done Celtic.
It's like celtic are consciously trying to recreate some of the highlights of the the rangers' journey - but in green.

13 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
It really is funny as f**k after all this time pundits and media were desperate for a tItLe rAcE!!!!! that we still havent had one, and arent getting one this year either.

Well done Celtic.

It's like celtic are consciously trying to recreate some of the highlights of the the rangers' journey - but in green.

Why wouldn't they? They can't let their best pals in blue across the city have ALL the fun

Edited by Cptn Hooch

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Why wouldn't they? They can't let their best pals in blue across the city have ALL the fun

..and I posted that before I'd seen last night's result. Oh, this could be fucking brilliant - The Bhanter Yhears, anyone?

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Indeed and in 1 season St Johnstone won more major trophies than Rangers have in the last 10 🤷‍♂️

Don’t bring us into these pathetic point scoring arguments. We won more trophies last season than you both put together.

10 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Signing Joe Hart makes some sense given the absolute joke that is celtics keepers. 

Signing Joe Hart on a 3 year deal however? 

if true, it would suggest that Celtic are also paying a significant fee that will written off over the length of the deal.

I'd be surprised if this signing is one. of Ange's targets. He must know that. there. are much better options available.

Hart's shot stopping ability deteriorated at City and West Ham. He's hardly played at Spurs who must be relieved to see him go.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I'd be surprised is this signing is one. of Ange's targets. He must know that. there. are much better options available.

It's always good to see someone with the courage to challenge the conventions which govern our traditional use of full stops.