Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

If the Scotland/Michael O'Neill saga taught me anything, you're just about to appoint a manager who's been out of work for several years but was successful a decade ago.

Gordon Strachan HWFG

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

That's got to sting. 

Humiliated in public, jilted, made to look pathetic, needy and small time. 

It's a wee shame. 

Couldn't happen to a better club.

• 1 month later...

I've not seen any mention of Postecoglu saying that Celtic "deserved the 3 points" against Midtjylland the other night - he wanted 3 points for a CL qualifier. I assumed he'd be getting pelters on here, I can only guess it's gone under the radar. 

https://www.beinsports.com/au/aussies-abroad/news/postecoglou-rues-missed-opportunity-for-celti/1722107

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've not seen any mention of Postecoglu saying that Celtic "deserved the 3 points" against Midtjylland the other night - he wanted 3 points for a CL qualifier. I assumed he'd be getting pelters on here, I can only guess it's gone under the radar. 

https://www.beinsports.com/au/aussies-abroad/news/postecoglou-rues-missed-opportunity-for-celti/1722107

Its summer here in Scotland mate , everybody is ootside enjoying the hottest batch of weather for decades. .Camping , beer gardens , douping  outdoors , family stuff after lockdown , moaning about the heat , etc ..Forgive us for not picking up on that top of the pile news item..😃

2 hours ago, gastropod said:

Its summer here in Scotland mate , everybody is ootside enjoying the hottest batch of weather for decades. .Camping , beer gardens , douping  outdoors , family stuff after lockdown , moaning about the heat , etc ..Forgive us for not picking up on that top of the pile news item..😃

tenor (2) (27).gif