Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I saw they were likening Rangers releasing bad accounts on Friday night to 9/11 cover ups the other week.

Someone has to have the guts to blog the stories that the SMSM won't touch, quaking in fear of losing their seat on the succulent lamb gravy train... 

My favourite paragraph

There are Aberdeen fans who still believe we hate this guy because of the Alexander Tonev incident. By God, our club ate no small amount of opprobrium over that one. Because we heard our player out and believed him. The verdict in that case was proof that the SFA disciplinary system is like a bad joke; with no evidence but the two players’ statements our winger was found guilty of one of the grossest offences in the game, something he’d never been accused of before and hasn’t been accused of since. Something about that still reeks to high heaven.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I’m amazed anyone reads anything by James Forrest, attempted womaniser, flasher and down right horrible human being.

Not the footballer, before the joke is made.

The guy writes like a monkey smashing its face on a keyboard and attempts to play both sides of the fence. His recent stuff is just laden with a weird political tinge about the Tories and quotes from historical books with zero relevance.

Edited by stressball
Autocorrects

1 minute ago, stressball said:

I’m amazed anyone reads anything by James Forrest, attempted womaniser, flasher and down right horrible human being.

Not the footballer, before the joke is made.

The guy writes like a monkey smashing its face on a keyboard and attempts to play both sides of the fence. His recent stuff is just laden with a weird political tinge about the Tories and quotes from historical books with zero relevance.

Funny though.