Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats kind of my point though, they weren’t good enough or are now no longer good enough so using that against Forrest doesn't really make sense to say thats why he wouldn’t get in your team. 

The point is Forrest's peak was years ago, and even when he was at his best he wasn't even that good. I don't think he even gets into Celtic's first choice XI tbh, never mind a combined one.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

The point is Forrest's peak was years ago, and even when he was at his best he wasn't even that good. I don't think he even gets into Celtic's first choice XI tbh, never mind a combined one.

He had his best season last year I think for goals and assists? And that was with it cut short. Im not saying he is going to keep that up but he wasn't in decline until his injury.

Edited by gannonball

17 minutes ago, G51 said:

It couldn't, because most Rangers players are not in their peak years. Of those who are or who have past, Davis, McGregor, Goldson, Defoe, Arfield all played for EPL clubs.

So that leaves Barisic, Roofe and Tavernier. The rest aren't at their peak years yet.

Who are the rest ? 

Morelos must be away this summer !?

Kamara - will he still be there ?

Kent

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The players I listed are better.

Ajer is levels above Goldson/Helander as a player, hes just playing in a mess of an outfit.

Absolutely wild that Rangers fans can be on course for their first title in a decade, get complimented by being told they're a far better team than Celtic with superior coaching, yet still get absolutely seething because some of their players aren't as good as Celtics.

Are you only going to be happy when everyone says you're the bestest club ever with all the bestest players and nobody comes close? Or are you actually able to grow up and realise some of your players are benefitting from your clubs structure while some of Celtics are struggling because of theirs?

The recent rangers lads on here are alright but it has to be said they are absolute fanboys and very sensitive to criticism or opinions that challenge their perception of the mighty rangers. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

If its a 4-2-3-1 style set up that both teams should really play to a degree then...

I'd have Jullien ahead of Goldson/Helander. Prime example of players looking better/worse than they are based on what's happening in front of them.

GK/FBs easily Rangers players.

McGregor CM. Then pick between Jack/Kamara/Davis depending on what type of CM you want beside him.

AM I'd have Christie ahead of Aribo. 

Elyounossi and Kent the best two wingers, then Edouard the best striker.

So 5 Rangers, 6 Celtic.

I'm sure you'll agree it's a truly disgusting opinion and I'm only saying it as I pure hate the Rangers.

As an overall squad Rangers are stronger. As a team Rangers are better.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

40 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The recent rangers lads on here are alright but it has to be said they are absolute fanboys and very sensitive to criticism or opinions that challenge their perception of the mighty rangers. 

Or... we just have different opinions? Why do people assume people are sensitive or seething because we disagree with them?

I give my reasons for disagreeing, people are welcome to disagree with my disagreement... eh, aye.

Edited by AJF

2 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

I think they've more strength in depth and work better together on the park. Players who compliment their team mates in terms of strengths/weaknesses. 

Celtic have no huge depth beyond attacking midfield, and have a lot of similar players.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Or... we just have different opinions? Why do people assume people are sensitive or seething because we disagree with them?

I give my reasons for disagreeing, people are welcome to disagree with my disagreement... eh, aye.

An overall trend of disagreeing with absolutely anything ranging from criticism of rangers to someone suggesting a Celtic player might be better than a rangers one. 

Just my opinion, Ken? 😉

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

An overall trend of disagreeing with absolutely anything ranging from criticism of rangers to someone suggesting a Celtic player might be better than a rangers one. 

Just my opinion, Ken? 😉

Aberdeen players making sevco better is the trend shurley, Ken.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I don’t think holding a different opinion than you is considered seething

It's the first rule of that there t'internet for many on p&b and many other forums.