Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The Celtic fans on here, one in particular, have spent the last few years on here being the most arrogant set of entitled supporters and laughing at everyone. I think that’s why it’s so good. To be fair some of them are taking it well, but others......

Everything goes in cycles and this is the end of this particular one for us so we take our medicine and get ready for when we can start dishing it out again. 😉

https://thecelticblog.com/2021/01/blogs/coffee-and-tv/ibrox-days-of-hope-or-an-ibrox-haze-of-dope/

This is absolutely sensational.

A Celtic fan wrote SEVEN THOUSAND WORDS to say "Rangers are doping by using caffeine and it's no fair"

Of course, what he forgets is 1) There's no evidence we actually do this, and 2) Our success isn't based on the gegenpress, so we would derive almost no advantage from doing this.

22 minutes ago, G51 said:

https://thecelticblog.com/2021/01/blogs/coffee-and-tv/ibrox-days-of-hope-or-an-ibrox-haze-of-dope/

A Celtic fan wrote SEVEN THOUSAND WORDS to say "Rangers are doping by using caffeine and it's no fair"

Of course, what he forgets is 1) There's no evidence we actually do this, and 2) Our success isn't based on the gegenpress, so we would derive almost no advantage from doing this.

Ryan kenco up to no good as usual...

24 minutes ago, G51 said:

Gegenespresso surely

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2021 at 07:37, Dons_1988 said:

That Scott Brown red card is absolutely glorious. A defining moment of an end of an era.

The arrogance in his body language, he KNOWS that the ref won't send off him, the Celtic captain and legend :lol::lol::lol:

Celtics "Et Tu, Brute" moment. Delicious

2 hours ago, G51 said:

I thought it was Celtic who were more likely to favour roaming caffeine licks

I mean tbf Ryan Kent screams monster energy drinker.

13 hours ago, G51 said:

Always cheated. Never defeated.

16 hours ago, G51 said:

That's brilliant.

Proper 911 truther levels of leaping to conclusions. 

It would be hilarious if Rangers were feeding players fatal levels of caffeine though. Especially Ryan Jack. 

Just now, Merkland Red said:

That's a hard read.

Not because of the content.

I skimmed it but It's an interesting approach to investigating issues .and culpability

Basically, it does not matter whether these rumours and anecdotes are true or not, the very fact that the online lunatic element of Celtic fans could comprehend them to be true is enough for Neil Lennon to be burnt at the stake.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

The very fact that the online lunatic element of Celtic fans could comprehend them to be true is enough for Neil Lennon to be burnt at the stake.

That seems a little harsh

But if you've already bothered to get hammer in a stake, fetch some petrol, and a box of matches then it would be a shame to waste them

Celtic culture has long been forgotten and is not very popular among the population. However, there are some museums dedicated to the traditions and history of the Celts. I was able to attend a similar event and I was surprised at their painting and beliefs. Unfortunately, I had serious problems that day. My casual shoes are missing in my wardrobe, I think they were stolen from me in the locker room during training. I had to go to the museum in my tennis shoes. It was difficult to realize that I did not match the dress code and stood out from the rest of the visitors. I was lucky that I quickly found information on tennisshoesdeals.com about what tennis shoes work with and didn't look stupid.

Edited by kimdzadza

42 minutes ago, kimdzadza said:

Celtic culture has long been forgotten and is not very popular among the population. However, there are some museums dedicated to the traditions and history of the Celts. I was able to attend a similar event and I was surprised at their painting and beliefs.

You're confusing Ra Sellick culture which is alive and toxic with Keltic culture which, as you say, has largely been lost.