Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

8 hours ago, bennett said:

They've banned the Killie standard 😄

Three more regional newspapers have been barred from covering their local football teams after one of the UK’s biggest clubs refused them access.

Dundee daily The Courier, the Perthshire Advertiser and the Kilmarnock Standard have all been denied press passes to attend Celtic FC matches in the past 10 days.

The Standard was barred from entering the Glasgow-based club’s Celtic Park stadium for Kilmarnock FC’s visit on Sunday.

And the previous weekend The Courier and the Advertiser were refused access to the same ground for the visit of Perth-based club St Johnstone

Why's that? Critical of the board/ club:lol:

Naive question perhaps, but who is it that they want to carry out the deed & actually sack the Board?

That would be the shareholders

Although given that their shares have averaged 9% growth over the last 4 years despite a pandemic I can’t see why they would.

The Celtic board are doing a great job

• 2 weeks later...

Look, you don't need to tell me that Rangers winning the League is no stand up guy's idea of good fun.

However, let's not lose sight of the big picture here.  Celtic, despite their vast advantages are going to fail to win the title, the one that means so much to the morons in their support.

That is worth some laughter people.

Look, you don't need to tell me that Rangers winning the League is no stand up guy's idea of good fun.
However, let's not lose sight of the big picture here.  Celtic, despite their vast advantages are going to fail to win the title, the one that means so much to the morons in their support.
That is worth some laughter people.
The season of "the ten". Brendan Rogers was getting death threats because he didnt choose this over a gig at a top 6 contender EPL team.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 minutes ago, DMCs said:

I'm thinking certain parody to be honest. I hope not but screams that to me.

It's been around since September, someone originally set it up to discredit a Celtic fan who was posting that their underlying numbers weren't good and they were probably due to drop points very soon.

Since then the guy has gone off the rails.

7 minutes ago, G51 said:

It's been around since September, someone originally set it up to discredit a Celtic fan who was posting that their underlying numbers weren't good and they were probably due to drop points very soon.

They've just won an "unprrecedented quadrruple trreble"*, some fholk are never happy.

* Except in Gibraltar of course, where it has been precedented.

32 minutes ago, G51 said:

It's too whacky to be real. I refuse to believe it 😂

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

It's too whacky to be real. I refuse to believe it 😂

This is where it started.

He then went on to claim that the guy was actually Neil McCann. It was very funny at the time.

• 2 weeks later...