Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

I would also like to state that Super Ally is still a club legend and always will be.

Was he a shite manager? Yes. But he's also our record goal scorer, won a shitload of trophies and pumped Sue Barker. He's the man with all the patter. What more do you need to do?

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Maloney made a good point on Sportscene where he mentioned it was just 5 days ago the Celtic board came out and gave Lennon their full backing so believed he’d get more time, but the result today has to change that ill-informed stance.

That's not even remotely a good point; it's been what is referred to as 'the dreaded vote of confidence' for decades because managers are generally gone within a fortnight of getting their board's "full backing". 

That's not even remotely a good point; it's been what is referred to as 'the dreaded vote of confidence' for decades because managers are generally gone within a fortnight of getting their board's "full backing". 
Ally the millionaire, Pedro the hedge man and the bread magnet all got the vote of confidence before being emptied. Short memories some of these ****.

6 hours ago, G51 said:

Super Ally is still a club legend and always will be.

Was he a shite manager? Yes. But he's also our record goal scorer, won a shitload of trophies and pumped Sue Barker

She was still wiping off Cliff Richards christian jizz, hardly a ride to be proud of...........................

11 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Before reading this thread and seeing someone else had already done it I had a look back to figure out the last time they had as bad a run as only two wins in 12 games. They had 2 in 10 in 98/99 under Venglos, but as said a few pages back you're back to 94/95 for a run this bad, when they only had 2 wins in 17 games in all competitions under Tommy Burns. They finished fourth and their points total put them closer to bottom than top.

One of those two wins was against Aberdeen in a cup semi-final, naturally.

Well, we can't blame that one on Derek McInnes.

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

A huge influx of filthy **** on here.

Question, where were you when you were shite?

Continuing to post and taking whatever was thrown at us.

Continuing to post and taking whatever was thrown at us.

Quite a lot of the lads who've recently turned up were in hiding. Unlike you Bennett they couldn't take it and ran away and will disappear again if it goes tits up for the sevco.

So credit to you Bennett. [emoji106]

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Quite a lot of the lads who've recently turned up were in hiding. Unlike you Bennett they couldn't take it and ran away and will disappear again if it goes tits up for the sevco.

So credit to you Bennett. emoji106.png

Who are you referring to actually? I joined at the start of the season before a ball was kicked and was told when I joined that it won't be long before I disappear and I'd stop posting. Seems like it's been the other way around and a lot of the Celtic members of the board have miraculously lost their password to their P&B accounts.

Edited by AJF

10 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

For the first time ever, I feel sorry for Lennon. 

These self-important, IRA-loving, pluke covered teenagers that call themselves 'The Green Brigade' need a fucking baw kicking. Each and every beige parka wearing one of them. 

If Lennon hadn't become a professional footballer he'd probably have been in the Green Brigade, so I can't say I feel any sympathy.

I'd like to enjoy laughing at Celtic but the flip-side is Rangers winning stuff, and that's the only thing in Scottish football worse than Celtic winning stuff. 

Anyway, those parkas aren't beige. As Melanius said, the approved shade is 'provo verdé'.