Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Before reading this thread and seeing someone else had already done it I had a look back to figure out the last time they had as bad a run as only two wins in 12 games. They had 2 in 10 in 98/99 under Venglos, but as said a few pages back you're back to 94/95 for a run this bad, when they only had 2 wins in 17 games in all competitions under Tommy Burns. They finished fourth and their points total put them closer to bottom than top.

One of those two wins was against Aberdeen in a cup semi-final, naturally.

23 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Francis
Benedict John-Paul Pius John
Paul Leo Gregory Clement
Innocent Alexander

Subs: Urban, Sixtus, Marcellus, Julius, Adrian

Sweet lord, I hope it's not Urban VI that you've put on the bench. Wouldn't like to be in your shoes when he finds out...

1 hour ago, Mr Heliums said:

No argument that Neil Lennon deserves the sack.

Still, incredible to see the supposed 'best fans in the world' gather for the sole purpose of screaming abuse at a manager with well-documented mental health problems.

Looks like, no one is Neil Lennon now within the Parkhead faithful. 

How times have changed.

Guest Bob Mahelp

For the first time ever, I feel sorry for Lennon. 

These self-important, IRA-loving, pluke covered teenagers that call themselves 'The Green Brigade' need a fucking baw kicking. Each and every beige parka wearing one of them. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'm loving the Magners logo right above 'Pope Francis'. 

My favourite bit in the Bible is when Jesus turns water into cider. 

It's Christmas, it was actually the Green Brigade's attempt at spelling mangers.

10 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

These self-important, IRA-loving, pluke covered teenagers that call themselves 'The Green Brigade' need a fucking baw kicking. Each and every beige parka wearing one of them. 

Very reminiscent of Rangers fans turning on McCoist.

Fair enough wanting Lennon out but given they held a fecking candlelit vigil for him in living memory you might think they'd be less vitriolic about it.

17 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Half of them actually appear to be wearing shorts, it's f**kin Baltic out there!

1 hour ago, virginton said:

If it's the Borgia Alexander then you'd have the only professional footballer with more illegitimate children than Leigh Griffiths as well.

The Pope who gave his blessing to the founding of Aberdeen University.

I hope there aren't Avignon and Roman Popes in there as there might be a schism in the dressing room.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The thought of feeling sorry for Lennon briefly went through my mind earlier when I heard his interview. But then I remembered how Celtic fans reacted when we were putting up with Warburton, Murty and Caixinha all being emptied when we were at our lowest and any sympathy quickly dissipated.