Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Is there not a couple of couple of english guys who stream games on YouTube and look for donations from the Rangers and celtic Da's...

Yeah, I've found this for a couple of our games at Rangers but never Celtic. Always awful patter alongside the donations.

43 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Is it still pretty much impossible to find an illegal stream of Celtic's home games?

Pretty much always find one for any game.

27 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’ve never had a problem finding one. Typing ‘Celtic Live’ into YouTube or Facebook usually brings one up if hesgoal isn’t playing. 

Aye, this and a couple of other websites or streaming account on Instagram, Twitter etc.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Is there not a couple of couple of english guys who stream games on YouTube and look for donations from the Rangers and celtic Da's...

Jon & David. Fucking parasites those guys. See loads of c***s going mad every single week about having donated then not been sent a stream link.

Edited by 8MileBU

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yeah, I've found this for a couple of our games at Rangers but never Celtic. Always awful patter alongside the donations.

I wince at their “thank you for” patter -

Hilarious when they do “big shout out to” so-and-so to thank them for their £10 donation. 

Nae c**t’s donated a tenner IMO. Just trying to fool folk into doing it.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic have banned all but a select few, hand picked, journalists from the match on Sunday.

They're literally trying to block anyone but season ticket holders being able to watch the match as, presumably, they want to make sure they can create their own narrative around what happened.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've banned the PA and Courier from sending any journalists.

Its probably to create some form of "seige mentality", or some such drivel.

A lot of our fans won't know how to watch via other methods so rely on either PPV or match reports, Celtic have denied them both.

And no, Celtic won't reply or explain.

I mean, giving zero access routes to the match to our fans, media team, and journalists, is literally a "blackout" to St Johnstone fans.

Surely this is covid related with a set allowed of media allowed in  and smaller media outlets like the Perthshire advertiser being refused. The idea that Celtic are refusing them and the Dundee couriers as if they are the REAL shit stirrers in all this is frankly fucking hilarious. I can just see the board googling who the f**k the Perthshire Advertiser are and Couriers player ratings on the wall in the dressing with everyone raging because they all got a 5 or less.

Serious question here RG you seem to be forever making  stuff up have you ever been diagnosed as being a pathological liar?

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Serious question here RG you seem to be forever making  stuff up have you ever been diagnosed as being a pathological liar?

What have I made up?

Celtic have banned Perthshire journalists from being able to watch the match. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What have I made up?

Celtic have banned Perthshire journalists from being able to watch the match. 

In most likely the same way I have been ‘banned’ from going to the match?

In fact looking at that twitter feed someone from Motherwell media side  got ‘banned’* in August.  Before any of talk of crisis/sacking really happened. 

* Except he didn't say banned because he isn't a roaster.

Edited by gannonball

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

In most likely the same way I have been ‘banned’ from going to the match?

No, in the way that every other club in the country is allowing journalists to do their job.

Celtic are the only club in Scotland neither showing games live, or allowing opposing journalists to games. Its pathetic.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

No, in the way that every other club in the country is allowing journalists to do their job.

Celtic are the only club in Scotland neither showing games live, or allowing opposing journalists to games. Its pathetic.

So it isn't to do with Celtic specifically banning these two papers then or Saint Johnstone specifically?  Well done you have just outed yourself here.

But yes I agree club media should be allowed.

Just now, gannonball said:

So it isn't to do with Celtic specifically banning these two papers then or Saint Johnstone specifically?  

Have I claimed it was? 

My point has always been that Celtic banning journalists, along with not showing games, is horrendous. Today's just the first time I've heard of journalists being banned.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have I claimed it was? 

My point has always been that Celtic banning journalists, along with not showing games, is horrendous. Today's just the first time I've heard of journalists being banned.

You made a few bizarre claims that seemed either grow or contradict each other, including  ‘banned all but a select few’.They appear to be just letting in the main national media outlets, I don’t agree with it but it will be until the covid pandemic is over, not like some north Korean Censorship you were alluding to.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

You made a few bizarre claims that seemed either grow or contradict each other, including  ‘banned all but a select few’. They appear to be just letting in the main national media outlets.

I mean. You agree that Celtic are only letting in a limited amount of journalists in, while simultaneously mocking me for claiming Celtic are only letting a limited amount of journalists in.

They have banned all journalists apart from a select few. Its a simple fact.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean. You agree that Celtic are only letting in a limited amount of journalists in, while simultaneously mocking me for claiming Celtic are only letting a limited amount of journalists in.

They have banned all journalists apart from a select few. Its a simple fact.

See below. Celtic are obviously going to have more access requests than any other club to be at the game too.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Clubs are only allowed to let a very small number of journalists in. The way Celtic have decided who those are seems to be the problem here though.