Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

if they don't respect someone choice because its seen as glory hunting, why would that alleged ''glory hunter'' give a f**k about the impact of half a dozen buses leaving Aberdeen or Edinburgh to go and watch Sevco ?

They don't have to, clearly.

37 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

if they don't respect someone choice because its seen as glory hunting, why would that alleged ''glory hunter'' give a f**k about the impact of half a dozen buses leaving Aberdeen or Edinburgh to go and watch Sevco ?

If you didn't know it's dirty, like deep down inside you then you wouldn't let the opinions of others bother you.

19 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If you didn't know it's dirty, like deep down inside you then you wouldn't let the opinions of others bother you.

they don't bother me at all, i was just replying to someone who was giving a Sevco fan stick because he lives miles away from Castle Greyskull, i know little else about the fella, maybe he's a big proddy like his dad, maybe he grew up before rangers died and thought, i like that Gazza chap and that Laudrup guy too, and the alternative was to become a Merkland Red, can you really blame him for biting into that poison fruit ?

Spoilt
Fucking
Brats :lol:
Lose their first cup game in over four years and they want the club burned down 
Must be absolutely miserable being a Celtic fan. 

Just the bare minimum content feeling when you win a trophy, full on tantrums when you don’t 
When the likes of ourselves and a host of other clubs won cups between 2012-2016 I’d wager we all took more pleasure out of that one day than Celtic fans have took from the last 9 years combined 
Hollow existence 

100% this! All so called big teams seem to have a cycle and Celtic’s nearly lasted 10 years! They’ll sack him or he’ll agree to walk away... appoint wee Gordon and still finish 2nd! Imo Howe would be a fantastic fit, he would at least play decent football but I’m pretty sure they will take a backwards step and go with what they know! Gerrard on the other hand plays very entertaining football and is a young progressive manager, most importantly seems very likeable!

55 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

they don't bother me at all, i was just replying to someone who was giving a Sevco fan stick because he lives miles away from Castle Greyskull, i know little else about the fella, maybe he's a big proddy like his dad, maybe he grew up before rangers died and thought, i like that Gazza chap and that Laudrup guy too, and the alternative was to become a Merkland Red, can you really blame him for biting into that poison fruit ?

Clearly not bothered...goes on to write a paragraph.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

It's all Covid's fault apparently  :unsure:

image.png.8a9d4a8d093c3b7a4ea7442413f10ff5.png

I've never been more certain of anything in my life than I am that somewhere on Kerrydale someone is favourably comparing the Sellick fans from last night with Black Lives Matter.

3 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I glance at such Facebook groups once in a while in utter bewildered horror that I share the planet, and apparently a distant universal common ancestor, with such a bunch of complete fucking bell-ends.

Oh come on the quote is right there!

5 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

What does it matter where someone comes from ? obviously we have the religion aspect that makes things slightly different here, but if your da's da was a cockney, can you not follow West Ham because you are born and bred in Motherwell ?

Do you cringe at the fellas who get the ferry from Larne ?

You follow Motherwell

Rasellik should be given a ban from Scottish football for the rest of the season due to the action of their fans.

Would make this season’s title genuinely an arguably worthless one, really upset the blue horde.

Aberdeen, as losing semi finalists, replace them in the cup final and go on to hump hearts in the final adding to their sense of grievances, causing 8gamestogo’s head to explode!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

2 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

so anyone can support who the like, as long as they're shite ?

So if an Uncle who live south of the border sends you a parcel as a kid, and its has a Liverpool, City or United kit, and that becomes your team, you're a glory hunter ?

They can support whoever the f**k they want. 

If that becomes your team that's your choice. I doubt uncle from down south will send you a Lincoln city top. 

2 hours ago, Jorg Albertz said:

They can support whoever the f**k they want. 

If that becomes your team that's your choice. I doubt uncle from down south will send you a Lincoln city top. 

maybe he played with Lincoln City, but like you say, people can support who they like, this shite, support whoever is nearer your house, is fuckin nonsense.