Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

1 minute ago, Jorg Albertz said:

I know we're sorry we won't let sevco die. 

I bet you do. History has a habit of repeating itself, especially with the debts that your new club are racking up. 

Hopefully the face painter gets paid this time round.

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

I bet you do. History has a habit of repeating itself, especially with the debts that your new club are racking up. 

Hopefully the face painter gets paid this time round.

The European run will bring in some nice cash for us.

If we do , then its sevco 2 and watch Celtic will mess up 10iar again. That sounds good to me. 

The notion all Rangers fans are glory hunters that aren't even from Glasgow.  I'm from Cardonald southside of Glasgow. Lived in area all my life. I support my local team. 

Good on you there will always be local fans but out of the 50,000 fans at games what percentage can say the same do you think?

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

Good on you there will always be local fans but out of the 50,000 fans at games what percentage can say the same do you think?

Not many sadly. When I hear someone with an Edinburgh or aberdonian accent at ibrox it makes me cringe. I know alot come from Ayrshire too. There is locals but I'd say lucky if 10 thousand come from Glasgow for matches. 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

There is almost nothing funnier on Pie and Bovril than one set of fans thinking they're intrinsically better than other people because of the football team they support. It's glorious.

The moments of genuine success are so fleeting that if diddy team fans didn't have the moral superiority to sustain us then more of us would have chucked our teams sooner.

ETA: I'm saying us despite not going to a Pars game in seven years and half-arsedly changing my support over to Partick. So I can't even have the sense of feeling better than the hordes.

Edited by NotThePars

37 minutes ago, AJF said:

Apologies, as this headline came from a Sun article quoting Jim White, but this is music to my ears!

"Celtic powerbroker Dermot Desmond WON'T bow to yobs demanding Neil Lennon is sacked, 'senior sources' tell Jim White"

I'd have believed that if it wasn't Jim White. 

20 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Not many sadly. When I hear someone with an Edinburgh or aberdonian accent at ibrox it makes me cringe. I know alot come from Ayrshire too. There is locals but I'd say lucky if 10 thousand come from Glasgow for matches. 

You're falling for their trap!

1 hour ago, AJF said:

The irony of folk claiming Rangers fans making everything all about Rangers, while simultaneously, making it all about Rangers 😂

It's not all about Rangers, it's about Celtic and Rangers. Two sides of the same coin. If it's any consolation, I'm one of the apparent minority of "diddy club" fans who finds your lot up to 16.90% less objectionable than the other lot. As, to paraphrase a famous Muhammed Ali quote, no Orc has ever called me a dirty orange *******.

Edited by Bad Wolf