Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

8 hours ago, AJF said:

That’s it. While everyone is having a laugh at Celtic’s expense, they feel guilty because that means they are sharing the same experience with Rangers fans which some can’t do. So, they say “aye but mind the time Rangers done X, Y and Z” as if that will stop us from creasing ourselves over the current debacle ongoing at Celtic.

Get. Out. 

9 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This is such a good Celtic meltdown, it's even affecting the ****.

The same folk who destroyed Manchester city centre getting all Helen Lovejoy over a couple of barriers being chucked.

Me, furiously polishing my brown brogues, solemnly speaking with unsurpassed dignity: 'look at these unruly Catholics everyone, this is the opposite of how proper Rangers men behave'

Ok 👍 

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Spoilt

Fucking

Brats :lol:

Lose their first cup game in over four years and they want the club burned down 

Must be absolutely miserable being a Celtic fan. 

Just the bare minimum content feeling when you win a trophy, full on tantrums when you don’t 

When the likes of ourselves and a host of other clubs won cups between 2012-2016 I’d wager we all took more pleasure out of that one day than Celtic fans have took from the last 9 years combined 

Hollow existence 

Took me a minute to realise SFBLM doesn't stand for anything.

8 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

When the likes of ourselves and a host of other clubs won cups between 2012-2016 I’d wager we all took more pleasure out of that one day than Celtic fans have took from the last 9 years combined 

Hollow existence 

They've spent the last 9 years playing down their title wins by talking about "10 in a row".

Backtracking on that one will be strong.

35 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This thread is a diddy triumph. Even managed to upset the **** at Celtic's lowest ebb. Well done lads.

pal the only "meltdown" im having is my ice cream melting down into my hand while I lay on the beach & laugh while thinking about the trolls