Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's Premier Sports fault they dress like jakey bastirts. 

In fairness though, it's only Celtic fans who ever spend money following their team, so it's absolutely right and proper that they riot if they don't get to win everything in perpetuity.

By Celtic Football Club

While we understand that only a really small number of people were involved in this behaviour, some of the actions this evening, which have obviously left our own players shaken, cannot be condoned in any way

Ah, a small minority eh? Where have i heard this before?[emoji848]

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's actually true.

These daft wee Celtic fans really do think they should just win everything, always.  They are of course reacting like the ghastliest of toddlers when thwarted for the first time. 

It's quite exciting to think how this might pan out.

One of the biggest elements of this though is that the Board at Parkhead have tolerated the absolutely self-indulgent, offensive and at time horrendous behaviour of the Green Brigade et al for years. They now of course believe their own hype and think they have the power and influence to sway decisions. We shall see if they are  correct soon. 

What price Dermot Desmond or the like actually challenging them?

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Some of the takes are incredible.

Are Celtic fans right to be upset just now? Yes! They were supposed to be title favourites and they've won 2 games out of 10! That's not good! Most fans would be annoyed and wanting change if their team went on that run!

Was going to protest in the middle of severe restrictions during a pandemic taking it too far? Also, yes! They shouldn't have done it!

That’s it. While everyone is having a laugh at Celtic’s expense, they feel guilty because that means they are sharing the same experience with Rangers fans which some can’t do. So, they say “aye but mind the time Rangers done X, Y and Z” as if that will stop us from creasing ourselves over the current debacle ongoing at Celtic.

Celtic continuing to let everyone know that not only are they poor winners, they are horrendous losers as well. Hats off to them though, it’s a skill getting both of these traits spot on. I suppose the really annoying thing is that they can all see that the fabled 10 in a row is never going to happen. Looking like a certainty just a few months ago, it’s buggered. Worst of all is the Green Brigade’s 10 in a row song being sung for the past 4/5 years fruitlessly, the poor sods that have named their pet dogs “10 In A Row”, the diehards who have named their children “10 In A Row”, the thousands of “10 in a row” tattoos throughout Scotland and Ireland and the guys and dolls who have already changed their name to “10 In A Row” by deed poll. No wonder they’re rioting.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

While we understand that only a really small number of people were involved in this behaviour, some of the actions this evening, which have obviously left our own players shaken, cannot be condoned in any way

Did the Celtic statement just continue to blame Ross county for their winning of the match? Christ these c***s are unbelievable.:P

Edited by greendot

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I'm particularly enjoying their "look what we've been through in that past eight years and we've never disgraced ourselves like this!" patter.

Same with the whole 'when are ra board going to stop the dignified silence and speak out against the SFA???!!!!!' outcry.

As if Rangers took the Banter Years with any kind of fucking humility. :lol:

Week after week, month after month, year after year, nothing but gnashing of teeth and wailing at how unfair it all was.

I wish someone had been kind enough to document the lot of it too.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

No result is a given. 

But winning 9 titles in a row then the fanbase self immolating after 1 league defeat and 3 draws in November is a red neck. 

There's nothing else in being a Sellick fan. Some of the boys I knew from the bookies must be on life support atm. One of the ones I worked with was confidently telling me it would 14 in a row. I don't think he's been on Whatsapp in a fortnight.