Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I'm particularly enjoying their "look what we've been through in that past eight years and we've never disgraced ourselves like this!" patter.

Same with the whole 'when are ra board going to stop the dignified silence and speak out against the SFA???!!!!!' outcry.

As if Rangers took the Banter Years with any kind of fucking humility. :lol:

Week after week, month after month, year after year, nothing but gnashing of teeth and wailing at how unfair it all was.

Of course Rangers fans didn't behave with humility.

As I said earlier, I think the OF is essentially one entity with one fanbase in two flavours.

These scenes tonight are something else though.  Credit where it's due here for such a grotesque display of entitled lunacy.

Despite my hatred for both sides I was kinda hoping for 10iar as it would completely break rangers. Instead was looks like failure to achieve that has broken Celtic.  

I am not disappointed with that outcome.

An absolute no lose situation. Whatever happens, one set of these cretins is going to be absolutely broken for years.

10 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Despite my hatred for both sides I was kinda hoping for 10iar as it would completely break rangers. Instead was looks like failure to achieve that has broken Celtic.  

Not getting ten in a row was always going to lead to the greatest meltdown in history. It's November, Celtic are five points behind if they win the games in hand and they just lost their first cup tie in four years. Yet they are rioting and demanding the manager is sacked before the quadruple treble cup final even happens. A large chunk of their support has completely lost the plot over the last decade.

The Rangers support on the other hand were diddified by the Motherwell play off and Hib cup final games in consecutive seasons. 10 in a row can't take them any lower than that, they have no dignity left. If you want to laugh at them properly they need to gain some pride before they can fall again.

Rangers winning this season has always been the funniest outcome.

Edited by Detournement

10 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Yip, that's pretty much where I am.

This Celtic reaction has me leaning towards one ever, being funnier than ten successive ones.

44 minutes ago, bennett said:

Lost one cup game in 4 years. 

The fat c**t with the man bag on giving it the big 'un giving the Polis the finger before evacuating the scene then returning four rows back complete with Connor McGregor swagger. 

:lol: He'd 100% be phoning his maw from the jail reception desk. 

This has cemented my decision that I want to see Sevco win the title. 
The seethe tonight has been amazing. 

Neil Lennon’s presence could make this more fun for the rest of us than than Rangers blowing 10 in a row in ‘98

Although from a strictly maroon point of view that requires us to win the big cup the following week

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Police should be getting tore into them with truncheons, pepper spray and tasers. 

Be more effective if they got the hoses out together with a few industrial size bottles of Lynx shower gel. That would soon disperse the fuckers.

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Imagine having the gall to bleat 'We DeSeRvE bEtTeR tHaN tHiS' after watching your team clean sweep 4 trebles in a row.

What a bunch of entitled shit for brains.

While I don’t for a second condone some of the scenes from CP for me this isn’t about a sense of entitlement whilst I certainly do appreciate it could appear that way from the outside looking in.

For me this is about the utter contempt being shown to Celtic fans by Neil Lennon and the board to continue persevering on this downward trajectory. 

Ive used Bayern as an example before of how a strong board works when they sacked Niko Kovac last November and how they reaped the benefit of being so forward thinking, Celtic are the complete opposite it seems.

Edited by Jinky67

34 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
43 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

An absolute no lose situation. Whatever happens, one set of these cretins is going to be absolutely broken for years.

i've got a little bit of hope that Covid will push one of them into administration with a points deduction snatching it away from one of them (ideally by as few points as possible) but annoyingly i reckon either of them could raise a few million in January through player sales to stave if off if its a real prospect - i think Gerrard pretty much admitted to that too recently, bigging up the value of the squad now

49 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I'm particularly enjoying their "look what we've been through in that past eight years and we've never disgraced ourselves like this!" patter.

Same with the whole 'when are ra board going to stop the dignified silence and speak out against the SFA???!!!!!' outcry.

As if Rangers took the Banter Years with any kind of fucking humility. :lol:

Week after week, month after month, year after year, nothing but gnashing of teeth and wailing at how unfair it all was.

Top class entertainment to be honest I would love Celtic to sort themselves out win the title some rangers fans have already won it in their head and Celtic have already gone heads gone I hope it would kill them both off and Scottish football can all live happily ever after