Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

52 minutes ago, The OP said:

He was generally rated as their best player by Arsenal supporters, despite giving away the penalty.

Where are you getting the information he had a poor game? Invented by your own pathetic prejudices?

Well that doesn’t help. But I’m going by his performance as per the Match If The Day highlights. He obviously means more to some of your supporters than you’re all letting on.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Well that doesn’t help. But I’m going by his performance as per the Match If The Day highlights. He obviously means more to some of your supporters than you’re all letting on.

Even if you're going by his MOTD performance he hit some good crosses and most of the Southampton chances came from the right hand side. Back to soccer school for you. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50578687

Pay attention to the last wee bit of Lawwells quote at the end....

The paranoia is absolutely oozing from him. Delicious.

Oh and Peter.... "2 sides of the same coin" is not the commonly accepted term tbh.

Who are these other clubs they’re compared to?

My guess is lazio.

They certainly are different. 

""You see a banner or hear a song and your heart just sinks. That's not who we are and it does give our enemies the opportunity to class us the same as other clubs and portray us as two side of the one coin which we are not. We are different"

Good to see Celtic weeding out the nonsense.  A capitalist giant like Glasgow Celtic can't have its reputation tarnished by a bunch of attention seeking wee fannies.  There's profit targets to hit here ffs. 

Seriously though lads, just curb it in Europe but bigotry sells, so make sure you keep giving it laldy domestically and we'll all be happy.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:48, The OP said:

He was generally rated as their best player by Arsenal supporters, despite giving away the penalty.

You'd normally scoff at such a beige and unsubstantiated statement as that.  Looking through Twitter reaction was mixed but he did have supporters.  KT is a good player and will get better as he comes to terms with the demands of such a tough league.

It's hard to see Emery surviving for much longer and if a new coach can get some shape and belief back in the team then I do think that Tierney will bring to Arsenal, a lot of, what Robertson brings to Liverpool.  

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

You'd normally scoff at such a beige and unsubstantiated statement as that.  Looking through Twitter reaction was mixed but he did have supporters.  KT is a good player and will get better as he comes to terms with the demands of such a tough league.

Most mentions either say 'Tierney our best player' or else a joke about the penalty along the lines of 'Tierney trying to get Emery sacked #lad'.   There is a guy who said 'Should be left back in the dressing room' on account of the penalty but most of the comments below are along the lines of 'whit, he has been one of our best players'. I also happened to be with a couple Arsenal supporting relatives that Saturday night who were positive about his performance. 

Obviously I am checking these things because I am curious to see how he gets on. I am still the same with Moussa Dembele too and my first question of the Arsenal supporters was 'Did Stuart Armstrong play?' when I heard the result. It's only Van Dijk I don't fret over any more. 😂

• 2 months later...