Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Tbh I'm not that bothered Celtic got pumped out - that happens every year.

No, what gives me a 4inch rager of purest lonsdalteite is that it was all - every single last drop of it - the fault of Lennon and Brown.

AOM0J.jpg

I've just seen the goals. Now that I've stopped giggling - a serious question - will Scott Brown ever be forgiven by Celtic fans for that? Will be interesting to see what happens after his next misplaced  or sideways/backward pass.

54 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I've just seen the goals. Now that I've stopped giggling - a serious question - will Scott Brown ever be forgiven by Celtic fans for that? Will be interesting to see what happens after his next misplaced  or sideways/backward pass.

I hope not

42 minutes ago, Dele said:

These cretins genuinely aren't aware there is a world outside their petty Glasgow rivalry, nor that managers and players are first and foremost doing a job to get paid.

6 minutes ago, nsr said:

These cretins genuinely aren't aware there is a world outside their petty Glasgow rivalry, nor that managers and players are first and foremost doing a job to get paid.

The "Martin O'Neill gave them £8m for a player" got completely rubbered, funilly enough. 

Guest Moomintroll

The brainwashed ones have zero frame of reference outwith their perceived ongoing religious dispute, the rest of us alongside the sensible supporters of the 2 teams can only observe with ever increasing incredulity whilst pondering why no one in a position of power ever takes steps to do anything about the bigoted poison they perpetuate.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

The brainwashed ones have zero frame of reference outwith their perceived ongoing religious dispute, the rest of us alongside the sensible supporters of the 2 teams can only observe with ever increasing incredulity whilst pondering why no one in a position of power ever takes steps to do anything about the bigoted poison they perpetuate.

That's easy enough: it makes money and it acts as a safety valve to stop it spilling out into the streets.

On 14/08/2019 at 16:03, JamieThomas said:

Tbh I'm not that bothered Celtic got pumped out - that happens every year.

No, what gives me a 4inch rager of purest lonsdaleite is that it was all - every single last drop of it - the fault of Lennon and Brown.

AOM0J.jpg

Worth mentioning the Daily Record have an article shifting the blame entirely onto Brendan Rodgers and his "dreadful recruitment policy".

Its seemingly Rodgers fault Lennon had to play McGregor at left back, you see.

On 15/08/2019 at 10:54, nsr said:

That's easy enough: it makes money and it acts as a safety valve to stop it spilling out into the streets.

I think there probably was a time that was true, but now I think it has the opposite effect.  Its regressive, and doesn't allow a segment of Scottish society to move on as they are immersed in it and reminded of it every week. 

The rest of the country has moved way past all that, but a section of Old Firm fans never will.  It obviously doesn't help when the unionist parties, particularly the 'Scottish' Tories are regulary dog whistling to the sectarian element in an attempt to prevent Scottish self government. 

They don't want us to move on as they are practising the oldest colonial tactic of divide and rule by stoking the sectarian divide.  Utterly disgusting, and worthy only of contempt.