Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

I know that Celtic will almost certainly will the league comfortably again, which shames the other clubs in this country, but we don’t often get the chance to laugh at the big headed, arrogant, entitled green and white masses, so we have to take it when we get the chance.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I know that Celtic will almost certainly will the league comfortably again, which shames the other clubs in this country, but we don’t often get the chance to laugh at the big headed, arrogant, entitled green and white masses, so we have to take it when we get the chance.

Reconvene on Saturday after Dunfermline pump them out of their third cup in five days?

6 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Having a laugh at Celtic is a good thing. But tbf, this thread must be like Brigadoon and only come alive one day per year when they actually go out of a competition.

Yeah but it's the competition they care most about.

17 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Cluj haven't actually qualified for the Champions League as far as I'm aware.

Slavia should beat them comfortably in the next round; they'd have done the same to Celtic though. 

Can see Sheriff dishing out another Artmedia-level humiliation in the EL play-off as well. Delicious.

Image result for alex salmond soup

26 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Having a laugh at Celtic is a good thing. But tbf, this thread must be like Brigadoon and only come alive one day per year when they actually go out of a competition.

It will be twice a s there is now the Eufa cup.  Might as well keep the thread open until AIK put them out shortly.

Tbh I'm not that bothered Celtic got pumped out - that happens every year.

No, what gives me a 4inch rager of purest lonsdaleite is that it was all - every single last drop of it - the fault of Lennon and Brown.

AOM0J.jpg

Edited by JamieThomas

4 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Yeah but it's the competition they care most about.

Not so sure about that. I think that you’ll find most of the fans that follow Celtic just want to get one over on “them” and win the league ten times in a row. They would have been gutted if Celtic had won the Champions League this season, but had lost the league to “them”.