Dundee United 2013/14 Season

Brian Graham is rubbish.

Unlucky.

^ ^ ^ tad jealous methinks

I hope Flood stays ,Graham was paraded at half time ,2 yr contract,20 odd goals this season cant be too bad

still think we need a couple of defenders preferrably good ones :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ ^ ^ tad jealous methinks

I hope Flood stays ,Graham was paraded at half time ,2 yr contract,20 odd goals this season cant be too bad

still think we need a couple of defenders preferrably good ones :)

No, he's definitely rubbish.

Morton fans are only bitter that he signed for the rovers and not them.

Brian graham was brilliant for the rovers and I wish him all the best!!

He'll be a great signing for you

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've never really been a fan of flood but he was exceptional against us this season. He has a fantastic work rate too. I think he could do well for us and it's a great sign that United fans really don't want him to go.

Not sure about the Daly shout earlier, I very much doubt we will sign him.

Flood's been immense for us this season. If he goes to Aberdeen and recreates this seasons form with you then you'll be very happy with him. I'll be gutted if he goes after this season but I just can't see us being able to hold onto him.

I've never seen Brian Graham play so I can't comment on him really. Although the fortunes of Rory Boulding and Colin McMenamin when they stepped up to the SPL this season haven't left all that optimistic about this signing.

If Richie Ryan ends up leaving I won't be too fussed. He's had the odd good game here but they were a long time ago. I hadn't heard about the prospect of Gomis coming back to us but frankly I think we don't have a hope in hell of getting him back at Tannadice. I'd love to be wrong though. A midfield of Gomis, Armstrong, Gauld and Mackay-Steven could be promising. With Rankin, Gardyne and Millar still available for cover.

Flood's been immense for us this season. If he goes to Aberdeen and recreates this seasons form with you then you'll be very happy with him. I'll be gutted if he goes after this season but I just can't see us being able to hold onto him.

I've never seen Brian Graham play so I can't comment on him really. Although the fortunes of Rory Boulding and Colin McMenamin when they stepped up to the SPL this season haven't left all that optimistic about this signing.

If Richie Ryan ends up leaving I won't be too fussed. He's had the odd good game here but they were a long time ago. I hadn't heard about the prospect of Gomis coming back to us but frankly I think we don't have a hope in hell of getting him back at Tannadice. I'd love to be wrong though. A midfield of Gomis, Armstrong, Gauld and Mackay-Steven could be promising. With Rankin, Gardyne and Millar still available for cover.

I saw Raith twice pre-season, against us and against Ross County. He was the best Raith player on both occasions.

Mark Millar has a lot to prove IMO, his performance in the StJohnstone game was the worst I've seen from a United player in a long time.

I'd be shocked if graham was good enough for the SPL. He was a player I really wanted to do well at Morton but he never put together a decent run of games for us. He's improved at raith, and usually scored against us at Starks but was still always awful at cappielow (completely fluffed a one on one last time). Dundee utd fans should probably worry if this is a sign of things to come.

All the best to him though, and well done to him for getting this sort of move.

I reckon UTD have a good chance of landing Gomis, you'd have to fear he'd possibly hold Gauld back a bit (who looks a fantastic prospect) .. I don't see Ryan week in week out, but from what I have seen he looks a decent enough deep lying midfielder.

I'd say United have no chance of re-signing Gomis and it's no great loss. He was never as good as some would have you belive; great at what he did but the shortcomings were shameful for a professional footballer. Wouldn't hold Gauld back though, completely different sort of player, playing in a completely different position. Gauld's already a much better player than Gomis will ever be.

Ryan's another one trick pony. Lovely touch and passing but so one paced it's painful. Can't run, can't tackle, can't be arsed closing down. There's a reason he was back playing in the Irish league in his mid 20s. He'll be gone this summer, thank f**k.

I've watched Graham play for us for 2 years and at no point have I ever considered him good enough for the SPL. I knew he'd leave us but thought it likely to be for a bigger first division club. It's astonishing that a club of United's stature have signed him.

can't say i'm too impressed with united signings under mcnamara so far. Bottom 6 next year imo

just wait till you hear this one, a rumour going about that Gary Harkins is gonna sign for us :o

(it was on f/b so must be true) :P

can't say i'm too impressed with united signings under mcnamara so far. Bottom 6 next year imo

Agreed IMO, unless these chaps are being signed as squad players with the real proper signings still to come.

:unsure:

Archived