Dundee United 2013/14 Season

Generation after generation of Ardleronians grow up jealous of their superior St Mary's brethren and that's before you got involved, god knows what state you left it in. Rumours of flinging shite into St Mary's out of jealousy.

I was born and raised in sunny Ardaleer(the original incarnation ,1970-85) was never once jealous of the Marys minks lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generation after generation of Ardleronians grow up jealous of their superior St Mary's brethren and that's before you got involved, god knows what state you left it in. Rumours of flinging shite into St Mary's out of jealousy.

St Maryians were always the underdog. Many succumbed to the natural order and supported Dundee FC, others like Gibby were aspirational and became Arabs. You seem to have fallen down a crack somewhere Ludo, I reckon the Arab within would love to break free.

Couple of you got a mention in the sun or record today about that gauld video

I saw this, we're on page 3, thank f**k for that, only thing saving me from being the biggest tit on the page.

ETA: Me and Stumigoo got a quote!

I saw this, we're on page 3, thank f**k for that, only thing saving me from being the biggest tit on the page.

ETA: Me and Stumigoo got a quote!

I have just rushed out to buy a copy of the Sun to confirm this blatant stealing of mines and your artistic license. Do we get paid for appearing in the paper? Can I claim a small fee for providing them with such an insightful comment?

It's not the worst thing though. Although it is only a comment of mine it is still the closest I've come to a naked pair of boobies in quite some time :(

I have just rushed out to buy a copy of the Sun to confirm this blatant stealing of mines and your artistic license. Do we get paid for appearing in the paper? Can I claim a small fee for providing them with such an insightful comment?

It's not the worst thing though. Although it is only a comment of mine it is still the closest I've come to a naked pair of boobies in quite some time :(

:lol: Brilliant.

After reading it I thought to myself, he'd been as well print screening the page. He never even used my full post... He missed out all the minter banter :thumbsdown

NE Fife is a melting pot of various allegiances. Probably 50% Arabs where I am, 25% Dees, 25% OF.

Perhaps strangely, I have never met anyone living locally who supports one of the Fife teams.

People from NE Fife generally don't converse with people from West and Southern Fife. They're like different nations. The East Neuk is something else entirely. According to Google maps Glasgow is actually only 1 mile further away from Dunfermline than St. Andrews is.

And East Fife aren't going to be attracting many fans at the moment.

Archived