Dundee United 2013/14 Season

Forfar, Kirriemuir and Brechin are surely north, rather than east of Dundee are they not? All have healthy pockets of United fans and the odd Dee.

1. Forfar is north and east of Dundee, but not East of Dobbies.

2. Brechin is north and east of Dundee, and East of Dobbies.

3. All Dees are odd.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. I'm not entirely sure what it says about a place that it defines its boundaries by garden centres.... or is it just the football fans that subscribe to this?

It's a garden centre of great historical significance... or, it just happens to be sited on the last roundabout as you head Eastwards out of the city.

I was raised in the San Marie Favelas to the north west of Dundee.

#westside #YMB #DD3 #FTD

West of Dobbies certainly, unlike that snooty East Angus b*****d, Bigmouth Strikes Again.

One is not "raised" in St Marys. One simply survives it.

One is not "raised" in St Marys. One simply survives it.

Aye, the council fairly ruined what used to be a picturesque and idyllic suburb on the periphery of the city. Halcyon days.

Come to think of it, were you not a councillor for the area at one point, Dode?

Aye, the council fairly ruined what used to be a picturesque and idyllic suburb on the periphery of the city. Halcyon days.

Come to think of it, were you not a councillor for the area at one point, Dode?

No, I represented the good people of Ardler - a far superior breed. :lol:

Though the Boundary Commission in their infinite wisdom included the south half of St Fillans Road at one point. One half of one road from a clearly designated area, quite incredible.

Stick this through Google translate folks and have a giggle!

http://blogs.grada360.com/tocoymevoy/2013/12/19/la-masia-escocesa-tiene-a-su-messi/

:lol:

:lol::lol:The old greens DUNDEE UNITED laurels 30 years after his only league title with the best batch of talents in its history. His football crafted in touch and that puts the individual solutions, is a rare bird in a football, as is the Scottish, which still dominates the long pitch and balls to the pot. The icing on the cake puts RYAN Gauld, a tiny genius who at 18 has enthralled the largest in Europe with his left platinum and a huge change of pace to resemble crack with Barca. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though the Boundary Commission in their infinite wisdom included the south half of St Fillans Road at one point. One half of one road from a clearly designated area, quite incredible.

Hear hear !! spot on there Granny D :P

I lived at the bottom of St Fillans. Vividly remember slide tackling into a massive dog shite at the grass square at that end.

I blame you for that now.

I lived at the bottom of St Fillans. Vividly remember slide tackling into a massive dog shite at the grass square at that end.

Tony Blair has to live with the consequences of an illegal war on his conscience but that's nothing compared to the burden I'll have to bear for the rest of my days. :(

Granny Danger, on 20 Dec 2013 - 10:24, said:Granny Danger, on 20 Dec 2013 - 10:24, said:

Generation after generation of Ardleronians grow up jealous of their superior St Mary's brethren and that's before you got involved, god knows what state you left it in. Rumours of flinging shite into St Mary's out of jealousy.

St Fillans, named after a quaint village on the shores of picturesque Loch Earn, a world away if you like :P

I lived in Lochee on Grays Lane before moving to the wonderful West end, with a nice villa overlooking magdalen green. I finally moved to Invergowrie, a quaint village with many old people, and 1 Co-op.

Generation after generation of Ardleronians grow up jealous of their superior St Mary's brethren and that's before you got involved, god knows what state you left it in. Rumours of flinging shite into St Mary's out of jealousy.

I've crossed the great divide into Ardler now. St Mary's began to crumble into a dystopian heroin-addled shanty town not long after I left.

That's not a coincidence.

I've crossed the great divide into Ardler now. St Mary's began to crumble into a dystopian heroin-addled shanty town not long after I left.

That's not a coincidence.

I lived at the bottom of St Fillans.

Speaking of St Fillan, he is the patron Saint of the mentally ill.

Archived