Dundee United 2013/14 Season

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree it was a bit o' a minter however it was class to see Gauld loving his anthem!

No. There is nothing positive to take from one of our players being filmed having a piss in the toilets, whilst drunken idiots sing at him. There just isn't.

ShedruleFTD83, on 19 Dec 2013 - 00:56, said:

A quite ridiculous conclusion to come to :wacko::unsure::unsure2::lol:

The main point of my post was that United have a good team, but they'll have to bring some success to the club as there is not a more opportune moment for your club to do so. It's not difficult.

The main point of my post was that United have a good team, but they'll have to bring some success to the club as there is not a more opportune moment for your club to do so. It's not difficult.

They don't have to do anything. As shown by the Inverness game, a bit of bad luck and you can be out of the cup quick enough. Celtic are obviously better than United, draw them and you could be out. FWIW I think Inverness and Aberdeen are every bit as decent as United, do again draw one of them and you're facing a very difficult fixture. Relative success this season is obviously a high placed finish. United have been whipping a few teams at the lower end of the league(and Motherwell), but a few tricky fixtures coming up could well be more of an indicator to how the second half of the season will pan out.

If Utd continue to play the football they've been playing lately, then whether we win anything or not won't mater to most fans at the end of the season. We've already seen some of the best stuff played at Tannadice for years so another 5 months of that would do me. A cup win would be fantastic, European qualification would be great, but the reality is we could go out of the cup in the next round and finish 4th or 5th, such is the way the league is shaping up. Unfortunately you still only get as many points for 4-0 as 1-0!

Archived