Dundee United 2013/14 Season

Can't be arsed reading last couple of pages but on the Gauld value argument I agree it is far to early to be throwing around 5/6 million figures.

At the very best if he a remained consistent for another full season at least - you could maybe get that,

But made up of add ons and sell on clause similar to the McCarthy deal Hamilton got. How much has he earned Hamilton now that he's been capped and sold to Everton? Must be about 5million? ( and that was after him leavin approx 3 years ago and after -approx 4 seasons of regular first team football?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean that Dundee United, with all their superstar £6million players are level on points with us and out the cup while we are in the semis? :o

That can't be right, surely? We have 35 year old Barry Robson and they have players valued at 6million quid and they STILL can't do better than us?

Oh stop it you >_>

Bothered. Lol.

I was only joking by the way. I quite enjoy seeing how long aliases last before being noticed. You've made a bold start

Standfree has you exactly where he wants you. I expected Arab FC or Waffles to rise earlier than you though.

I only argue with people that have an opinion - standfree03's trolling is just funny its so pathetic

Not to derail this thread from standfree's scintillating free flowing stream of consciousness....

But rather annoyingly I won't be able to make it to the game against Aberdeen. Anyone know if it'll be on telly? I'm assuming not.

edit: typo

Don't think so. I don't think I'll be able to make it either, which is annoying because I think both the game and the atmosphere will be fantastic.

Excellent, shedrileftd83 is here. He goes absolutely apoplectic when you mention there being more Aberdeen fans than United fans at Tannadice. You can almost hear him punching his keyboard when he gets started :D

Just a weird thing to make up (unless Aberdeen have played at Tannadice in a Semi Final against some chunt else), only seems to be Aberdeen fans that do this? :wacko:

Really pleasing that we have kept the Jerry Kerr this time 8) , even though you lot haven't got near selling out since Tango man was incharge the exageration of numbers has continued to be a constant, not possible this time 8) 8)

I'm away for a few hours and come back to a hundred plus posts of various United fans repeatedly taking the reeking bait of P&B's Chief Fckwit and various hangers on. A dark day for Dundee United.

Does anyone think Jackie McNamara will try and take Gauld etc with him if he gets the WBA job? I'm hearing he's on the shortlist.

Probably, I would imagine the whole team will simply up sticks and go down to England and replace the current WBA squad entirely, we will have millions upon millions (ST could actually physically swim in the cash like Scrooge McDuck) but we won't have a team, oh well.

Archived