Dundee United 2013/14 Season

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was getting told John Souttar's younger brother Harry (?), is also an exceptional talent. Has anyone seen him?

I heard this as well though I'm sure that wasn't his name? Maybe there is a conveyor belt of Souttars heading our way.

Good to hear the news about McNamara if even just for continuity. His preferred style of play is likely to mean we are going to lose the odd game heavily but there is absolutely no doubt that if you want to watch an open game of football then we are now one of the teams to watch. I can't remember too many games where I've sat and wished I was elsewhere.

Harold is only 14 he won't be near the team any time soon. But for a 14 year old he is a monster of a laddie, he's already playing with the 17's and is bigger and stronger than most at this level, probably a bigger potential than John.

Think he's 15 now. Campbell was saying he hopes to see them both at the back for us one day. That would be pretty special.

Fingers crossed, although did Campbell not say if John and Ryan see out their contracts then United have failed them?

Harold is only 14 he won't be near the team any time soon. But for a 14 year old he is a monster of a laddie, he's already playing with the 17's and is bigger and stronger than most at this level, probably a bigger potential than John.

Who the f**k in 1999 decided to lumber their kid with the name "Harold"?

Any time I here that name this image that comes to my mind.

post-22765-0-67192900-1393350660_thumb.j

Who the f**k in 1999 decided to lumber their kid with the name "Harold"?

Any time I here that name this image that comes to my mind.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is what I picture when I hear the name Harold:

post-33876-0-39395200-1393351616_thumb.j

Seeing him and John Souttar playing at centre-back for United would be magnificent.

Think Aberdeen have secured second now, so the chase for third is well and truly on with ICT getting back into the groove - hopefully Celtic take their frustrations out on them big style this week before the Cup game. Motherwell have turned to shit. Let's hope it stays that way.

Think Aberdeen have secured second now, so the chase for third is well and truly on with ICT getting back into the groove - hopefully Celtic take their frustrations out on them big style this week before the Cup game. Motherwell have turned to shit. Let's hope it stays that way.

Aberdeen are 10 points ahead of us and have played one extra game, with 12 games to go for us. Not impossible for us to catch them but very difficult and probably unlikely. Regardless of our results I think they would have to go on a very bad run and there's no sign that will happen.

Aberdeen are 10 points ahead of us and have played one extra game, with 12 games to go for us. Not impossible for us to catch them but very difficult and probably unlikely. Regardless of our results I think they would have to go on a very bad run and there's no sign that will happen.

Not until the cup defeats anyway.

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?tm=2&nid=4743&cd=2014

Great news :thumsup2 I'd say he was the last one we needed to extend, anyone else now is just extra.

Fantastic news. I'm glad we managed to negotiate a two year deal rather than a three year deal we're not really the size of club that should be handing out three year deals to guys in their peak and John imo has reached his peak this year. John's been brilliant this season; only Robertson can say he has been better.

JMc and ST GMS next please....pretty please.

Archived