Dundee United 2013/14 Season

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're going to try and be funny at least spell the players names correctly.

Just stick to being a piss-stained moron would be my tip ;)

You didn't edit your post because you made a spelling mistake I'm guessing?

82588561.jpg

United really need to claim a Cup this season, it'd be unforgivable if they didn't. Best squad they've had in years but only going to be around for a short period. I just hope they spend all the money they're going to inevitably net on pish.

I maintain that we're allowing United to be the better team in Dundee at the moment, purely on the basis that our club thinks that John Brown is the future.

United really need to claim a Cup this season, it'd be unforgivable if they didn't. Best squad they've had in years but only going to be around for a short period. I just hope they spend all the money they're going to inevitably net on pish.

I maintain that we're allowing United to be the better team in Dundee at the moment, purely on the basis that our club thinks that John Brown is the future.

What a load of shite

Well I think it was Whitney Houston who said "I believe the children are our future." Something we are trying out at the moment and it is pretty good! Are Dundee not planning on some extra investment in the youth setup due to their yeeha cowboy investment?

As for winning a cup, I would love for it to happen, and if it wash;t for the balls up of our ICT game we would have been heavy favourites for the League Cup. But to beat Celtic at Parkhead in the final for the Scottish Cup? Aye why not!

The future's sh*te, the future's Brown.

No pun intended.

PS Ludo, looking back to having you and Jupe posting on this forum next season.

Archived