Dundee United 2013/14 Season

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft, imagine Garry Kenneth and Brian McLean playing as a centre-half pairing for County. Recipe for disaster.

:lol:

:o

That would be a dream team pairing, for the rest of the Premiership. Might even take McLean slightly out of the firing line.

So ALL Uniteds players are worth millions now?

Yet still on the same points as Aberdeen :lol:

Just think what you've got to look forward to StandFree.... With Aberdeen's signing policy, you'll have them all at Pittodrie in about 15 years.

£1m will be rejected for Robertson. We'd probably be looking for £2m. Maybe settle for £1.75m with a few trendy bonuses. Loan-back would be an absolute pre-requisite if he leaves in January as we have no adequate cover in the left-back position.

In a few papers today that Everton will make a move for Robertson in January as a long-term replacement for Baines, who they expect to leave. £1m loan-back deal apparently. As with all paper talk it should be taken with a pinch of salt but what do other Arabs think of this?

He would be an ideal fit for Everton in my opinion, but although the rumoured figure would be a million pounds of clear profit after 6 months, I feel we could hold out for more. He has been nothing short of a revelation this season, one of the most exciting signings I can remember us making in many years.

That would have to come with a decent amount of bonuses (appearances/sell-on %) for ST to accept, I would hope. Wouldn't be bad for 6 months work for us though.

January is just going to be a month's worth of all of us constantly checking all of the sport websites every hour of every day isn't it? Please can we keep everyone for a wee while yet?

It's pretty silly already - most of the footy sites I read daily have at least one new story of transfer speculation involving a Utd player. Add in a transfer window and people will really start to get excited.

If even half of them are true, we'll have 7 first team players left and 43 million in the bank by February.

Robertson to Everton sounds like tabloid pish, and there's no way anyone is forking out a million for him, not so soon at least.

Surprised there's been so little talk of GMS, he's playing as well as anyone.

I'm really disappointed that there is no speculation in today's media about any multi-million pound interest in any of our players.

I would have thought with the Vlades situation Barca would have been looking to offer 3 or 4 million for Cierzniak. :(

Archived