Dundee United 2013/14 Season

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between Stevie May and Ryan Gauld is, Stevie May has been scouted by Peterborough and Rotherham this season.

Chelsea and Spurs scouted Fyvie, Man Utd offered Cammy Smith a contract.

It means the square root of f**k all.

What is your obsession with floors and toilets? Tannadump will yet again be taken over by Dons fans at New Year, best deal with it.

"Taken over"? Your allocation is 3300, or so. It will be pretty embarrassing when there will be a bigger crowd at the game than there was at the game in October.

"Taken over"? Your allocation is 3300, or so. It will be pretty embarrassing when there will be a bigger crowd at the game than there was at the game in October.

Obviously you all want to see talents like Ryan Jack, Peter Pawlett and Niall McGinn.

It's about time all the Arabs on here ignored the hype about Gauld, Souter, Robertson, GMS Armstrong and Ciftci. They are all shit. We did not deserve to win any of the last five games and every one of the goals has been flukey as f**k.

I reckon we'll be lucky to get a fiver for Gauld and he'll be playing Juniors in a couple of years.

Getting promoted from the Championship next season, where we're definitely end up, will be tough with Sevco likely to be the runaway leaders. This will probably lead us to going bust with Stephen Thomson selling the Big Issue outside Tesco.

Undoubtedly the Aberdeen fans on here will accuse me of painting too rosy a picture.

There was actually a bid made for Stevie May. I think it was about 200k. That's what clubs down south are willing to spend in the market up here. Saints fans reckoned he would go for a few million and they got offered 200k.

You're absolutely getting carried away with it all.

Yep, offered 200k and told to feck right off with that derisory offer, same as what would happen if Utd were offered £1m for Gauld.

So Forrest has Champions league experience, played a good amount of games for Celtic, has scored in the champions league, is young, has potential, future value and has full caps for Scotland?

But nobody down south wants to buy him?

Is that a question for me? I can't answer that, all I said was that as far as I'm aware there doesn't seem to be any public interest in him. Maybe playing for Celtic inflates his value unrealistically, or maybe he actually isn't good enough. Efe Ambrose has Champions League experience, how much would you say he's worth? :lol:

Yes, we could be. I see we have sold out the away allocation at Tannadice so no doubt there will be more away fans than home fans again. Quite poor when you consider Dundee Uniteds league position and so-called stars.

Just one example of the fact that StandFree03 types but doesn't think!

Aberdeen have been allocated The Shed and The Fair Play Stand which combined hold around 3,500. United fans in the 'home end' have already sold out the George Fox (c5,500), The Eddie Thompson (c3,500) and are now selling fast in the Jerry Kerr (c1,700), two weeks before the game!

It isn't just United fans excited by this kid, it's every pundit, journalist and coach in the country who have uttered their opinions, most of whom say he is the best talent they have seen in around twenty years. Your seeth and jealousy is amusing to me, carry on!

So Forrest has Champions league experience, played a good amount of games for Celtic, has scored in the champions league, is young, has potential, future value and has full caps for Scotland?

But nobody down south wants to buy him?

Playing for Celtic is always going to inflate your value, but based on his CL and Scotland performances he's not good enough to play for any EPL team.

Yes, that's why they were calling him "Gould" on the bbc on Saturday. They must really be interested.

Come on, you are better than this. Your fishing has went backwards recently despite a couple of bites. Up yer game champ

Archived